NieR Collab Packs

@ZorokiHanuke said in NieR Collab Packs:

And to be honest, that whole Cats thing you like so much, no offense but it plain creeps me out... Don't ask me why.

bd28cd28-0f1b-45dd-8fc6-9cbcf03984d9-image.png

@Knight-Raime said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

Damn. Thanks for the reply

SG scratches i'm a little less keen on buying because there's no return value for all the duplicates you get... I'll at most go 12 scratches on one.

@Laep And the franchise doesn't care. The game turned into weeb anime since Universe, and even the first games were anime themed. They just used the less weeb-ish 80's anime flavor. Now? Anything goes in anime and anime games. I'm already having trouble swimming through all this high school isekai idiot hero panty showing tsundere crap that has come to us like a tsunami, but I can soldier on, and if you want to keep enjoying this genre of entertainment, so should you.

uh dude? PSo2 has always been a weeb game...anime girl and loly stuff. If you dislike this much, you are playing a wrong game.

@Dark-Falz-Persona That is in no way what PSO2 is about. It's a great Online Action RPG aimed at both casual and hardcore players. There are anime collabs but they are in no way the main focus of the game.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Dark-Falz-Persona That is in no way what PSO2 is about. It's a great Online Action RPG aimed at both casual and hardcore players. There are anime collabs but they are in no way the main focus of the game.

Not main focus but its the most highlight of the game since its mainly popular with its fashion. Plus its JP game...expect weeb stuff in JP games lol. Ofc not all JP games have weeb stuff duh but expect them when you play one.

@Laep said in NieR Collab Packs:

unlike the people on here whose entire opinion on the game is dependent upon whether or not they can make loli characters.

Let's not open that can of worms again shall we.

@Laep said in NieR Collab Packs:

And to be honest, that whole Cats thing you like so much, no offense but it plain creeps me out... Don't ask me why.

bd28cd28-0f1b-45dd-8fc6-9cbcf03984d9-image.png

35d094e2-e092-47c9-8fc7-55628c575a97-image.png what do y'all have against cats? owo

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Those aren't the cats attributed o anime Kurumi. That's the musical, and while the original may have been a cult classic, that recent CGI release kind of killed it for me a bit. That said, I'm not sure how those cats will blend into the overall aesthetic of the game.

Edit: Although, I'm sure someone would find a way,

@Anarchy-Marine Frankly speaking I don't believe you ever actually watched the Broadway Musical, or the 1998 or 2019 film.

@Laep Not the broadway one sadly, but I grew up with the 98` film having aired on PBS's great performances, and at the time, I had been baby sat by my grandmother, whom on occasion watched that network broadcast, along with her daily soap operas on local television. I wasn't a fan of the soap opera shows, but cats was for me far more entertaining.

The 2019 film I haven't seen, but that was due in major part to the trailers. It was the CGI that killed it for me. CGI is hit and miss for me, as it should never be used for everything. I believe in mixing practical effects into CGI for best results. I'm that way with everything including Star Wars and Horror films.

Edit: You are also talking to someone that grew up with the original live action teenage mutant ninja turtles. I think I know a thing or two about the classics. I think my favorite was the secret of the ooze.

@Anarchy-Marine Okay well I'll take your word for it. The 2019 film was absolutely horrendous but as a Cats stan I gave it a chance. Love everything else Cats 😉

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

This would be true but the drop chance could also suck. I play scratch until I get all the free choice tickets but normally the stuff I get in between is only worth 250k each, there’s just a lot of junk. The only things I ever got consistency were the Siren Wings and Alma Ball, which were a decent resale but didn’t make up for basically hundreds of dollars worth of trash, with abysmal luck it doesn’t feel like a good deal.

@Laep I gave a lot of things a chance these past few years. The most recent Star Wars trilogy was a wake up call that Hollywood has stopped caring about quality of film, and is all about milking the audience's nostalgia for all its worth. 2019's Cats was no exception. That's why I am the way that I am. I rarely see anything original, and of quality come out of the film industry anymore. As for Music, well you really have to search these days to find the modern musicians of quality, as the mainstream is all repetitious garbage. Games are slowly going the same direction, that's why I love PSO2. It's like a time capsule of a bygone era, and what's sad is that it's only been eight years that such a drastic change has occurred.

Back on topic, Nier being another original game title, it's why it's loved, and why it's getting it's own crossover. I get that you have your personal tastes, but you really should respect that others have tastes of their own, as you may find some of those people you find yourself disagreeing with a lot, may have common interests.

@Milk said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

This would be true but the drop chance could also suck. I play scratch until I get all the free choice tickets but normally the stuff I get in between is only worth 250k each, there’s just a lot of junk. The only things I ever got consistency were the Siren Wings and Alma Ball, which were a decent resale but didn’t make up for basically hundreds of dollars worth of trash, with abysmal luck it doesn’t feel like a good deal.

I think it might work better as a player choice type deal myself, as some players like to scratch using AC, and trade with other players. Like two options, one for AC purchases, one for the whole direct pack deal. I noticed some players where posting that they wanted to be able to sell some of that stuff in the store to the players that don't currently have the ability to impulse buy either options. With the whole virus thing, a lot of people are becoming left unemployed as a result.

@Anarchy-Marine said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Milk said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

I think it might work better as a player choice type deal myself, as some players like to scratch using AC, and trade with other players. Like two options, one for AC purchases, one for the whole direct pack deal. I noticed some players where posting that they wanted to be able to sell some of that stuff in the store to the players that don't currently have the ability to impulse buy either options. With the whole virus thing, a lot of people are becoming left unemployed as a result.

and the unemployed would like an in-game way to easily obtain it from people who buy scratches en masse and sell them on the market. And for people who have bad luck they can just buy it off the market with meseta earned in game too, only takes a handful of free-field runs with augmentalist to find 5-aug+ units to sell for 5mil-150mil with gen 1 souls.