NieR Collab Packs

I think collabs should be packs and pso2 born cosmetics be ac/sg tickets. So I'm fine with this.

It is a bit pricy. But they have duplicates of the consumables. So I'm willing to pay extra for that.

Not to happy with the packs. At least in market you can be lucky or get the item no one want's that you do. Kind oc how a lot of male items are cheaper for my meseta wallet.

They knew ppl have been wanting them and they knew that ppl are going to pay for it. It was all strategic. Emote with 9s cause his stuff is least popular. B2 is the hallmarker, the good thing is you get all her stuff and enough to bind it. Best deal considering shes the fan favorite. As for best girl A2, her basewear is boss. They threw all the useless crap with her because they know ppl will want that amazing basewear that can be used on any outfit as well as a great hairstyle. Those 2 items hold that pack alone. Still all a cash grab, also most expensive pack to date. Rip if those items aren't tradeble.

I'm fine with it provided the items in the packs are tradeable, So i'll wait to see what happens before i cast my final verdict.

@Ryonz said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Not necessarily more quantity by a long shot. Each pack contain 13-15 items and each pack is equivalent to 17 tickets. So unless ur luck on tickets is pretty decent (which is not the case for most) ur gonna lose out in the long run.

whales will buy 120 tickets to get all the bonuses in scratches they like... source: I am one and whaled on Persona 5 scratch.

That means the individual items are way cheaper than if you can only buy once and never again!

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

Curious. Did you whale on the Mother's D tickets and get everything you wanted? There's a lot in there I want.

@Anarchy-Marine That was also a musical, a bad adaptation of it, and Cats the theater show is huge in Japan anyways. If you'd actually seen it or were aware of it you'd know the 2019 film was also a musical. I'll always hope for superior collabs than the garbage weeb shit the lobby troons and cafe child predators obsess over.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in NieR Collab Packs:

@HarmlessSyan said in NieR Collab Packs:

lawlz, the emote is tied to 9S pack

Sega knows their fanbase it seems.

Commander White is best girl.

@Knight-Raime said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

Curious. Did you whale on the Mother's D tickets and get everything you wanted? There's a lot in there I want.

No, there were only 2 things i wanted mother's D... Pulled one and used buster ticket on 2nd.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Doesnt stop whales from making another account and buy and resell. 1 cap per account just means a bit extra effort for em.

@Laep said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Anarchy-Marine That was also a musical, a bad adaptation of it, and Cats the theater show is huge in Japan anyways. If you'd actually seen it or were aware of it you'd know the 2019 film was also a musical. I'll always hope for superior collabs than the garbage weeb shit the lobby troons and cafe child predators obsess over.

You are clearly playing the wrong games for your tastes. Western games are still being produced for people like you.

@ZorokiHanuke I've played this franchise my whole life hon 😉

@Laep And the franchise doesn't care. The game turned into weeb anime since Universe, and even the first games were anime themed. They just used the less weeb-ish 80's anime flavor. Now? Anything goes in anime and anime games. I'm already having trouble swimming through all this high school isekai idiot hero panty showing tsundere crap that has come to us like a tsunami, but I can soldier on, and if you want to keep enjoying this genre of entertainment, so should you.

@ZorokiHanuke I do enjoy the game, and will continue to enjoy it, unlike the people on here whose entire opinion on the game is dependent upon whether or not they can make loli characters. That doesn't prevent me from commenting on what collabs I care for 💋 💅

@Laep Well, here's a good collab I would really enjoy, and one that would have multiple parts. The game got pretty much and truly global on Steam. Only like 6 countries left out and for obvious reasons. Why not add those national lobbies like they did for USA and for the SEA reagions? Why not add more countries to those themes? USA already got it. If we wanna go cultural, what more cultural than the rest of the countries that at least made it into the past platforms? How about an Irish collab? A Mexico collab? Africa? Lots of places to draw inspiration from.

And to be honest, that whole Cats thing you like so much, no offense but it plain creeps me out... Don't ask me why.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

Damn. Thanks for the reply