NieR Collab Packs

Only reason I won’t buy either is the fact that NONE of them have the music discs.. arguably the best part.

I prefer scratches, espec for popular series. More buys = cheaper on player market.

Also yeah, huge missed opportunity no music discs! Where's our Weight of the World!!!

the price is a bit too steep, but i'm more welcoming of straight up buying cosmetics.i will never spend cash on gacha mechanics, but i think the idea they had with the ragol pack in the beginning was still the best. spend cash, get tokens, trade tokens for cosmetics you want from the pack, boom.everybody is happy.

I mean $35 to sure get what u want with additionals or test ur rng with scratches (17 tickets equivalent). While scratch gives u the possibility of getting what u want for cheaper cost, if u get memed u get memed hard. Pick your poison people.

@Cult said in NieR Collab Packs:

Only reason I won’t buy either is the fact that NONE of them have the music discs.. arguably the best part.

funny that this is the only part I don't care about the collab not that the songs aren't great but is because I do have the soundtrack of NieR Automata

$35 gets you a single costume in many other games so I find the price for a full package a pretty sweet deal. I don’t have to hope for the items I want, either.

That said, it will restrict access to people buying them on the personal shops since it’s one per customer. I think everyone should have access to cool outfits. If someone does(can?) sell one, it’s going to be outrageously overpriced, I don’t find that fair.

I’m just plain excited for this. I’v been a long time NieR fan, between the rerelease of Replicant to all these nice collaborations in games, I’m absolutely thrilled! I get to have an outfit I didn’t have to raid for for 48 hours straight...Thank you Sega!

I dont mind the price or the packs but the speed at which these microtransactions release is a bit annoying. I'll buy one pack and maybe get the other 2 down the line.

@Ryonz said in NieR Collab Packs:

I mean $35 to sure get what u want with additionals or test ur rng with scratches (17 tickets equivalent). While scratch gives u the possibility of getting what u want for cheaper cost, if u get memed u get memed hard. Pick your poison people.

i 100% prefer scratches. I like RNG, plus you can complete a set for a mere 120 tickets max when you get all your pick tickets, no real issue. plus tons of stuff to sell, being only able to buy once means no rmt for meseta if you need a quick boost of meseta day 1.

I'm miffed because I've been saving all my scratch for Nier. I don't have the funds for 3x $35 packs, screw that nonsense. I've given this game enough money with the $60 pack and premium sets.

I don't like AC scratches. Just sell the bundle and be straight with it.

Also the bundle is much cheaper than AC scratches.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in NieR Collab Packs:

complete a set for a mere 120 tickets max when you get all your pick tickets,

This scratch had no pick tickets on jp

@Theuberclips said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in NieR Collab Packs:

complete a set for a mere 120 tickets max when you get all your pick tickets,

This scratch had no pick tickets on jp

well whatevs, point is with scratch more quantity = easier to buy on player shop.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Not necessarily more quantity by a long shot. Each pack contain 13-15 items and each pack is equivalent to 17 tickets. So unless ur luck on tickets is pretty decent (which is not the case for most) ur gonna lose out in the long run.

I appreciate that we finally got another good collab, I love NieR Automata to death, it's my favourite game. But this model sucks. I would GLADLY pay $35 if I could pick and choose 10 items from all the packs. But this is just dumb. I am not paying over $100 to get the handful of things I want from each pack. I could buy NieR Automata multiple times for this price. This is a blatant rip off. These items might not even be tradeable either since they are limited to 1 per account and are not scratches and even if they are, they will be disgustingly expensive on the market right from the hop due to the 1 per account limit.

@Laep I'm sorry, but no. Nier is literally a collab with another video game series, so you might want to let that sink in. (I sadly don't have pictures containing the associated meme on my tablet, so you will have to use your imagination. )

Also, if they did a collab with cats, it wouldn't be the musical, and would instead more than likely be that nightmare fuel of a movie we got within the past year. Not my cup of tea, lmao.