NieR Collab Packs

@HarmlessSyan I know XD im just messing around.

The ability to flat out buy what you want is nice. $35 is a massive rip off for a few cosmetics. And multiple packs so you have to spend over $100 for them? fuck that shit. Make them like $5 a pop and you'd make more money. PSO2 gacha is still a gacha. So they SEGA doens't care and will just milk the whales.

@Sparhawk said in NieR Collab Packs:

The ability to flat out buy what you want is nice. $35 is a massive rip off for a few cosmetics. And multiple packs so you have to spend over $100 for them? fuck that shit. Make them like $5 a pop and you'd make more money. PSO2 gacha is still a gacha. So they SEGA doens't care and will just milk the whales.

Will happily buy the 2B pack but I think for my character being a female CAST the emote being tied behind the 9S pack is outrageous and I am being locked out from it. I really don't wanna pay $35 twice just to get one emote and the cosmetics I want.

@YagyuChan If they follow the pattern from previous packs, stuff should be tradeable/sellable on shop.

@HarmlessSyan said in NieR Collab Packs:

lawlz, the emote is tied to 9S pack

Sega knows their fanbase it seems.

@Ryonz said in NieR Collab Packs:

@YagyuChan If they follow the pattern from previous packs, stuff should be tradeable/sellable on shop.

True but I don't really grind meseta so wouldn't help me 😞

Also packs are limited to 1 purchase per account, so the supply will be limited even if it's sellable.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in NieR Collab Packs:

seems like a clever idea that was purposely executed to get people to buy that 9S pack.

@YagyuChan said in NieR Collab Packs:

seems like a clever idea that was purposely executed to get people to buy that 9S pack.

Basically yeah, to get most people to double dip at the very least.

@YagyuChan said in NieR Collab Packs:

they know most people hate 9S not gonna explain why for those who don't know the reason so best way to sell the pack

@HarmlessSyan dunno, whales could always make another account-buy it-sell on market-transfer money back main. Extra effort for sure but its doable.

@Jamesmor said in NieR Collab Packs:

they know most people hate 9S not gonna explain why for those who don't know the reason so best way to sell the pack

Aside from what I think you are talking about, I am pretty sure they are aware sex sells when it comes to cosmetics anyway.

The emote being tied to 9S is both hilarious and depressing.

It makes sense to put it in the pack that'll most likely sell the least, attempting to get it to sell more. But it also feels like something that may become the norm. And this game is already pretty monetized.

Scratches -

Not guaranteed a specific item but can be cheaper.

Before anyone points out "pity tickets" this scratch on JP had no pity tickets.

I'll take this but I want the music disc for Weight of the World so i'm sad if those aren't in. But it's basically $2.50 per item for something guaranteed that's good, whereas on JP if you didn't get 2b hair you basically missed out big time. That scratch was brutal since there was no scratch bonus other than the head.

For anyone looking to do screenshots, if you want good Nier-styled screenshots, get your team manager or officer to change the scenery to the Ruins. It fits really well.