Getting Specific S-Grade Augments

I've been reading up on the S-Grade Augments and I've figured out the ones that I would want. But, I'm still confused as to exactly what I need to do in order to get all of those augments on the same weapon. The S- Grade Augments that I want are:

S1: Superior Prowess

S2: Skillful Adept

S3: Lucent Strike

S4: Lifesteal

So how would I go about getting all of those on the same weapon?

i can say that S1 drops from crimson dragon XH,the S2 comes from val dual blades/double saber and fists,the S3 also comes from certain val weapons such as sword/katana/bow/jetboots),S4:lifesteal only comes from the atlas gunblade,to get it on other weapons make a atlas gunblade then convert it using other category on zig (note this takes 999 gold of your weapon type and 999 sappard along with the gunblade)

Ok. With the S1: Superior Prowess augment, could I just buy a weapon that already has that on it and then just transfer or affix that augment to the weapon that I want it on? And for that matter, is there a way that I could just do that with all of them?

@Tec-9-IceFox Yes, you can use the S-Grade Augment Transfer option for all of them. For Lifesteal that means making a separate Atlas Gunblade with a second Kronos stone, which you can then keep as a Lifesteal factory for later weapons that have S4 slots if you aren't desperately in need of using a second Atlas.

@AndrlCh Why would I need 2 Atlas Gunblades when there's only 1 weapon that I want Lifesteal on? Or did I just completely misunderstand what you said?

Also, to clarify things here's what I want to end up with as my endgame weapon (unless I end up getting lucky enough to have a better weapon drop from a quest or something):

Atlas Farder Ex +35

Augments:

S1: Superior Prowess

S2: Skillful Adept

S3: Lucent Strike

S4: Lifesteal

Graceful Might

Might VI

So what I have listed above is essentially what I need to know how to obtain when I'm done with everything. I just don't understand how to obtain that.

@Tec-9-IceFox It's was more of a "if you want to use the S-Grade Augement Transfer method and/or don't want to use as many Gold materials, and want to have a source for other S4s later". For example, on the JP server, I gave my Luster character 3 different element Novel Gunblades with Lifesteal, and I was able to do so by transferring Lifesteal using my extra Atlas weapon.

If you are starting with a Val/Atlas Gunblade that you will then change into a Sword, then it is no big deal in terms of materials.

So as @Valkirth said, you need to source your S-Grade Augments first. Then you just need to decide if you want to keep the Weapons that the S-Grade Augments come from or if you are fine with them being lost as fodder.

If you want to keep them:

• For your S1, you would search the Player Shops for that Augment if you personally haven't found a weapon with it already on it; then you go to Dudu/Monica and use the S-Grade Augment Transfer option to move the S1 to your Atlas Gunblade.
  • For the S2 and S3, you need to +35 the Val Weapons that have those Augments as their SAFs, then affix them to the Weapons and use the S-Grade Augment Transfer to add them to your Atlas Gunblade.
  • Affix your Atlas Gunblade to add Lifesteal via its SAF.

If you don't mind losing them:

• For your S1, you would search the Player Shops for that Augment if you personally haven't found a weapon with it already on it;
  • For the S2 and S3, you need to +35 the Val Weapons that have those Augments as their SAFs;
  • Use them all as fodder when affixing your Atlas Gunblade (which will have Lifesteal available as its SAF).

Once you have all the SAFs you want on your weapon, it is just a matter of upslotting if you haven't already, adding your other Augments (Might VI is the SAF from Earth series Melee weapons like Siegkaiser Sword, and you just need to buy the Ability Add support item for Graceful Might), and then changing the Gunblade into a Sword at Zig.

@AndrlCh Ok. Thank you so much for explaining it in the way that you did. That was kind of a step by step process explanation and that's how I was hoping someone would explain it. Now I can actually start to get everything set up for when they put the 15 Star weapons in the game.