I forgot The Passwords To My Personal Shop And Need Some Help Really Bad Been like This For Months now. If this works that will really help me out alot!

👍 italicised text

Did you submit a ticket to support?

@coldreactive im having the same problem, how do you submit a ticket to support?

@Jachsin said in I forgot The Passwords To My Personal Shop And Need Some Help Really Bad Been like This For Months now. If this works that will really help me out alot!:

@coldreactive im having the same problem, how do you submit a ticket to support?

1. Hover over SUPPORT at the top of the website.
  2. Click on CONTACT US.
  3. On the next page, click on CONTACT US NOW.
  4. You may be prompted to login. Choose Xbox or Steam depending.
  5. Click on "Submit a request" near the top of the page left of your username.

On the submit a request form there is an option in the drop down list called "Item Shop Password Reset (2nd Password)"

I'm having the same problem but every time i press contact us now it forces me to log back in what's going on?

@spuddy1489 said in I forgot The Passwords To My Personal Shop And Need Some Help Really Bad Been like This For Months now. If this works that will really help me out alot!:

I'm having the same problem but every time i press contact us now it forces me to log back in what's going on?

It does that on your first visit to the contact form. You have to make sure your your browser accepts cookies or it will lead to an infinite loop of not logging you in to the support site.

@Ragnawind I have enableded cookies and all, and I still have this endless loop. I am stuck as well and it seems there isn't a better way to do this.

@john_megan_treat said in I forgot The Passwords To My Personal Shop And Need Some Help Really Bad Been like This For Months now. If this works that will really help me out alot!:

@Ragnawind I have enableded cookies and all, and I still have this endless loop. I am stuck as well and it seems there isn't a better way to do this.

You can't e-mail support either, you HAVE to contact them through the form. You MUST login via Xbox / Steam accounts, period.