Problematic changes to pure personality auxiliary dialog are more differently problematic.

So... my aux has stopped calling me Master and has started calling me.. Handler. Oof. Look, I get it. Master, slave, its a bad look. This is 2020, we can move forward. Thing is, the dude saying Handler makes me feel like I'm in some weird submissive dominant relationship with my aux. And maybe that's what some people are going for. Who am I to judge? But the pleasant/gentle personality already has that pretty well covered. If you read the dialog, you could just remove the word for all of the lines and it would be fine. I did my best to meet your expectations, HANDLER. HANDLER, if you have a moment, may I give you my report? Just remove the word completely and it will read normal and won't make me throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I walk into my personal quarters. So.. fix it. We good? Thanks.

At the end of a mission, my assistant asked me if I wanted to change her behavior for Gentle. She hasn’t said Handler since. If it helps you 🙂

@TQuinTV said in Problematic changes to pure personality auxiliary dialog are more differently problematic.:

Thing is, the dude saying Handler

Monster Hunter World: Hold my Mega-Potion.

The person who takes care of your quests/etc. is your Handler in MH World. So it's perfectly fine.

@Nosekyr I've got three, but one I prefer to be pure for a number of reasons.

@coldreactive Try to fanboy a little harder. Maybe they will notice and love you.

This post is deleted!