Different Icons for completed Collection Folders

Apologies if this issue already exists, but I would like to see the icons in the collection folder change. Currently on the first screen, if you have completed one of the collections, it will come up with a green tick. When you enter the collection however to discard a completed collection it just comes up with a grey icon with an X showing you cant collect again. I would like to see that turn into a Green tick like the outer section, to make it much easier to identify which ones are the completed ones. Currently my collection folder has all grey icons, and it takes a while to figure out which collections were the completed ones.

Screenshot_3.png

When you enter the collection however to discard a completed collection it just comes up with a grey icon with an X showing you cant collect again.

The reason for this is, you can collect it again once the cooldown period is done with. At least... this is how it is with the old Collection Folders.

Don't drop collection folders at the NPC instead do it through the bottom menu that shows all your current collection folders

@coldreactive said in Different Icons for completed Collection Folders:

The reason for this is, you can collect it again once the cooldown period is done with. At least... this is how it is with the old Collection Folders.

Yea, I know you can collect them again, but I would love to see the green tick turn back into the grey icon after discarding it.

@HarmlessSyan said in Different Icons for completed Collection Folders:

Don't drop collection folders at the NPC instead do it through the bottom menu.

I likely will do it that way from now on, but it still makes sense that if you can discard them in the collections NPC, and she already uses the green tick one screen out, that they could add the tick to the item inside the menu until it is discarded

EDIT: I also kinda like being able to discard the previous collections and accept the new ones in the same screen. Not sure if the bottom menu has that, but I doubt it.