Buster quest not unlocking for second character

I’ve unlocked buster quest for my main but it does not unlock for my other characters. What am I missing?

You have to switch to episode 5 on your alts too.

Go to the quest counter, select "Change Settings" option and from that pick "Switch Episodes" and select episode 5 (with each character).

Swap to Episode 5 mode and there is a cutscene you need rewatch on the second character once that will unlock BQs for them. 😊

@YagyuChan said in Buster quest not unlocking for second character:

Swap to Episode 5 mode and there is a cutscene you need rewatch on the second character once that will unlock BQs for them. 😊

Thank you, Condor and Yagyuchan. I’ve tried switching episodes like Condor described but nothing happened. Which cutscene do I need to watch?

@Usagichan8699 said in Buster quest not unlocking for second character:

@YagyuChan said in Buster quest not unlocking for second character:

Thank you, Condor and Yagyuchan. I’ve tried switching episodes like Condor described but nothing happened. Which cutscene do I need to watch?

@Usagichan8699 You want this scene in Chapter 1 (A World in Disarray): Capture.PNG

After running through this cutscene (Can just skip through it) You will be told you unlocked a new quest being the Buster Quest. Get out there and farm them Busters ARKS Op. 🙂

@YagyuChan thank you very much. This worked. Cheers 😊

@Usagichan8699 said in Buster quest not unlocking for second character:

@YagyuChan thank you very much. This worked. Cheers 😊

Your welcome 😊