Summoner Guide

@AndrlCh Hello! Yeah, i want a future-proof character and switch to Ph subclass when it will be awailable. So, this TEC-Mag doesn't give any attack power to my pets? Does it give any profit to my techniques like Shifta or Resta?

Although Summoner can use MEL/SATK or RNG/R-ATK for pets, focusing on TEC is easier for the endgame:

TEC affixes are relatively cheaper than the other two. Mag will have PP Restore J action which boosts PP regeneration at certain interval. While unreliable, it's helpful when active. Resta, or healing depends on TEC only. Rappy Melody's heals depends on their and character's TEC. Rykros Staff's Glance of Darkness depends on character's TEC.

Rykros Staff is the last mentioned. I'm really new to this game 🙂

@lameover Your Mag does not directly give any PWR to your Pet, just to your character, but both your Pet's and your character's PWR is used for the Pet's damage calculations.

Additional TEC-Pwr will effect your Shifta and Resta, but only to a degree. Let's compare you having 1000 base TEC-Pwr without a TEC-Mag, and 1200 with one.

With a lv17 Resta, you will heal for ~288 HP per pulse without the TEC-Mag and ~348 HP with it.

With a lv17 Shifta, you will get ~197 extra TEC-Pwr without the TEC-Mag and ~236 extra TEC-Pwr with it. This only applies to you, and not directly to your Pet or anyone else you buff with Shifta.

As you can see, a 200 PWR difference is noticeable for Resta and Shifta, but it is not as amazing as you might think.

But yeah, if you want to future proof, go for the TEC-Mag (or DEX-Mag), but just know that until you get a Rykross Staff and/or Phantom releases, you will be doing less damage than with a MEL-Mag and taking the Melee Power Up Skills as a Fighter sub.

@AndrlCh said in Summoner Guide:

But yeah, if you want to future proof, go for the TEC-Mag, but just know that until you get a Rykross Staff and/or Phantom releases, you will be doing less damage than with a MEL-Mag.

How much less damage? As this one guide says SuFi with MEL-Mag will add ~7% damage. With Fighter's MEL-switch skill..

Other question is - does Fighter's Critical Strike adds anything to pet damage? I don't see it in a build. And another question is - what damage type Wanda deals? 😕

@lameover I'm not sure of the exact number, but it is in the 4% to 8% range as you level since it is a 200 Pwr difference you would be seeing (taking Fighter's Melee Power Up Skills into account).

Critical Strike is a Fighter Main-Class-Only Skill, meaning that it has no effect if Fighter is used as a subclass.

When it comes to multipliers, all Pets do Tech Damage (but are not considered Techs) , even if you are using Pet Switch Strike or Pet Switch Shot.

@AndrlCh said in Summoner Guide:

When it comes to multipliers, all Pets do Tech Damage (but are not considered Techs) , even if you are using Pet Switch Strike or Pet Switch Shot.

I'm asking probably to understand all those PET PLUS things, how do they matter?

I'm sorry again, but you're here, so i'd ask.

What Units to use or aim to before 70lvl or so? What affixes to look at?

Where to get the recommended sweets? Can't find them even in a shop 😕

Do we have a updated sweet box set up?

@TACO-VENDOR1 The sweet boxes in my guide (on each pet's page) are up to date as of the Apprentice Urgent Quest on Global!

@airoh2197 As I am about to be switching to my last class to get to 75-ish. And having only read it partially so far. I can tell already it is hands down one of THE most beautiful sites I've seen dedicated to anything of any kind of game. Its really First Class.

While my short-mid term journey will be short as a Summoner. But also knowing that I may "end game" with it as it were later down the line. After having accomplished some other in-game goals that will take time. Now and then I will enjoy thoroughly plumbing this site's depths.

❤ 😺

o/ =^.^=