[Ship 1] KONOSUBA! Alliance [Semi-Casual] [XB/PC] [ENG/Global] [New/Vet welcome] [LGBTQ+ Friendly]

ONLY REQUIREMENT: Must have a Konosuba outfit or part to wear.

pso2-blessed-world-stuff-696x229.png

• Alliance Name: KONOSUBA!
  • Ship: 1 - Feoh
  • Leader: Baten'ra (Fashion: Kazuma/Aqua/Megumin/Darkness/Yunyun)
  • Type: Active/Social/Endgame
  • Active Timezone(s): UTC-10 - UTC+1
  • Alliance Requirements: Be friendly/fun/active & must have a Konosuba outfit worn (not all times, just in parties)
  • Language: English
  • Communication: in-game chat (for now; will create Discord once there are sufficient members)

Goals:

• Running quests (recommended/Urgent/Advance/Extreme/Ultimate) as a full Konosuba party (Combination of Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, Yunyun)
  • Creating a community of anime fans that cosplay Konosuba every now and then in PSO2
  • Maxing out Alliance Tree
  • Getting into Endgame & helping each other out with quests/crafting/etc

Like how there are alliances for Persona, Vocaloid, Sonic, Yakuza, Sakura Wars, Shining series, I haven't found one for Konosuba (in ship 1) and since Konosuba deals with an 4-person party in an RPG-like world, wouldn't it be enjoyable to call upon the alliance to say "Yes, I'm Kazuma. Urgent quest incoming. Anyone want to join?" and have Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, and/or Yunyun fill out your party to run Iron Assault or Crimson Fellwyrm?

That being said, I'm not saying "you have to wear a konosuba outfit 24/7 or you'll be kicked out". If you're afk-ing in a block, soloing, entering a pub, playing with other ppl, etc., dress up however you feel like! I'm saying that it'd be preferable that if you want to go through a quest with other alliance members, everyone is in costume or if someone needs to fill out their party, you can join in costume.

I understand that the fashion requirement is a bit pricey (especially if you want to have Megumin's complete set), and that is why, at the very least, it's preferable a part is equipped so it can be Aqua's hairstyle, Yunyun's thigh-highs, Megumin's Staff weapon camo, etc.

I hope you can join! We just started so don't be hesitant; we will be continuing regardless of Alliance size!

f3ee18db7e22ea295647097ccfc9a0b9e9c95e83_00.jpg

And for those who are curious as to what is Konosuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!

The series follows Kazuma Satō, a boy who is sent to a fantasy world with MMORPG elements following his death, where he forms a dysfunctional party with a goddess, a wizard, and a crusader.

Following an untimely and embarrassing death, Kazuma Satō, a Japanese teenager shut-in NEET, meets a goddess named Aqua, who offers to reincarnate him in a parallel world with MMORPG elements, where he can go on adventures and battle monsters. Despite being offered a superpowered item or ability to use in this new world, Kazuma, following some provocation, chooses Aqua herself to accompany him to the town of Axel, quickly finding her absent-mindedness to be less than beneficial. With Aqua unable to return to the afterlife until the Devil King is defeated, the two form a party and recruit two other members; an explosion-obsessed magician named Megumin and a masochistic crusader named Darkness. Due to the party's dysfunctional abilities, Kazuma quickly gives up on the idea of defeating the Devil King and tries to live a luxurious lifestyle, only to find the circumstances of his daily life are forcing him and his party to encounter and battle the Devil King's generals.

The series has 2 seasons and a movie taking place after season 2, & is available on Crunchyroll, VRV both subbed & dubbed

Just a bump

@Mods please delete this thread