BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ

@coldreactive said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

In the Japanese version there's a strike system I believe. Doing it three times or so? I can't remember, can get you banned. So it's possible SEGA wants it here too if GMs are taking reports on it.

I don't care much for that setup, it would be too easy to abuse and get people wrongfully banned as a way to grief players that had a legitimate reason they had to leave.

@Frathlir the system is there but I never actually heard it ever get enforced. iirc it was announced during EP4 Deus Esca release, the super high failure rate in non-expert blocks. People would leave when it became obvious the MPA can't beat the final 5min DPS check. It only targetted the first person to leave a full MPA and DC / [630] included - which was met with backlash since everyone get those random [630]'s at times.

Instead they nerfed Deus Esca's HP by 50% and lowered its attack power.

how would that stop people from people leaving the party right as rewards drop. Which results in other party members missing out on the rewards right at the end UQ as the party leader breaks up Party after the fight before others have the chance to get loot.