BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ

Is anyone having trouble with a 4-man party and having one player always leaving the Urgent Quest in the Final Phase of the boss?

It's too hard for most people, you need to run with your alliance.

That is true, alliances do help when people are available. I've been hearing a lot of people complain about how people start the Urgent Quest but only to deny players a chance to finish the fight.

@OldStrongSide said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

That is true, alliances do help when people are available. I've been hearing a lot of people complain about how people start the Urgent Quest but only to deny players a chance to finish the fight.

They're leaving 'cause they died for the umpteenth time and can't handle it. people don't just maliciously leave from what I've seen

It just makes it hard when people don't take urgent Quest seriously. I can understand if someone get disconnected in the middle of it. It does happen. However I think it's a little rude to join and then leave halfway.

@OldStrongSide said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

It just makes it hard when people don't take urgent Quest seriously. I can understand if someone get disconnected in the middle of it. It does happen. However I think it's a little rude to join and then leave halfway.

These are timed missions, a veteran would typically know the timings you have to be at in order to secure a victory. If there's 5 minutes left and you're still on phase 1 you just... gotta expect people to quit.

True however I've seen this in the Final Phase is where I'm hearing people dip out. I agree with you on the timing. Yes it is brand new urgent Quest people don't fully understand yet.

I find black fellwyrm too ez and I'm clearing with randoms

It's not hard to beat him, just tedious. If one person even leaves it's most likely a failure and since it goes on for a while you can't rechallenge him until the next Fellwyrm event making it a literal waste of time.

Only had someone quit once and it was right at the start of P1 (which is why I assume they DC's and didn't leave by their own will) and still managed to clear it. Very tight though, 50 seconds left.

The other day when I finished it there was 10 in the group and by the end when it was finally dead there was only 3 left out of the 10. To many is leaving it and making the fight way to long for the others.

You should report players who leave Urgent Quests. Just like Buster Quests or any other "Boss-Only" Fight in the game, you cannot receive new characters (through matching) into the instance/etc. after the timer is finished counting down and deployment occurs. This can cause progression blocking and thus could be considered a form of griefing.

Make sure to provide a screenshot of the party composition before and after the person leaves; as well as any conversation in chat that occurs.

I know this because I was asked of a GM through support to provide a screenshot for such a report a day or two ago when someone just left an Urgent Quest.

@coldreactive said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

You should report players who leave Urgent Quests.

Umm... not every instance of someone leaving would be griefing in any shape or form if they have a legitimate reason to have left. Not everyone is trying to spoil the fun of others and may have had something occur that required them to leave the instance.

@Frathlir said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

@coldreactive said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

You should report players who leave Urgent Quests.

Umm... not every instance of someone leaving would be griefing in any shape or form if they have a legitimate reason to have left. Not everyone is trying to spoil the fun of others and may have had something occur that required them to leave the instance.

In the Japanese version there's a strike system I believe. Doing it three times or so? I can't remember, can get you banned. So it's possible SEGA wants it here too if GMs are taking reports on it.

@Ley-Xenocider said in BLACK FELLWYRM RISES FROM RUIN - Leaving party in mid-match in UQ:

I find black fellwyrm too ez and I'm clearing with randoms

I get people who don't listen to instructions/know how sword works and picks sword up anyways despite me asking them to please not, and then it fails XD.