RNGesus having an off day?

@condor said in RNGesus having an off day?:

It's 2-4 per run with RDR and triboost +100%. Taking into account the 4-5 runs I did without any boost, I got a rappy egg after around 30 runs.

I'm pretty sure I've got exactly 2 Clifard Fuse every run since your post mentioning them. And even if more can drop, I'm going to expect 30 runs was on the lucky side. I'm up to 7 now and it's slow going because the schedule is ram-packed with stupid ironboats instead and my other pets aren't quite 120 with full sweet boxes yet so the few scheduled Deus Esca runs we do have I'm not willing to be a liability for the rematch.

@Miraglyth Yesterday I got 2 from 12-man esca, 4 from 4-man, both with full buffs, so yes 30 it's on the lucky side I'm afraid.

I don't like the ship UQ as well, both from the lack of drops (I don't know if there is something wrong with it since according to this https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Rykros_Staff it should drop rykros staff) and the fact that I personally dislike ais fights.

I wish there was more diversity but it seems that ship, together with the new dragon, took the place of the obnoxious mining UQ that was overscheduled for the past few months, but at least fellwyrm is enjoyable and has somewhat revelant drops.

Not sure I agree about Fellwyrm being enjoyable... if the hypothesis about it moving more when the player it's targeting moves is true, when I'm not that player I still can't do much about it so either way the fight seems to linger a bit too long. Hopefully when we all get better weapons soon (I hope!) that'll cut down the time to something a bit more entertaining.

In brighter news I'm able to contribute in the rematch now which has allowed me to do all today's Deus Esca windows and put me up to 12 runs... without an egg. Slow and steady I guess! My biggest concern now is Deus Esca may vanish from the schedule in a couple of days, it's already been severely marginalised by a boat and with hideous drop rates from all other sources that'd basically end anyone's realistic chances of getting a rappy egg.

@DDDDLife said in RNGesus having an off day?:

I find it Hilarious How the Collection sheets for caliburs and such in the first collection sheet drop like candy, Yet - when you start getting into the Higher grade collection sheet, They have cooldowns before you can collect it again.. >_<

there have always been cooldowns.

@Miraglyth Ouch, I understand your concers about Fellwyrm (and I'm probably I'm biased because the cannon phase reminded me of tera's WHHM tanks phase) so I don't know if you'll like to know that it drops rappy eggs 😓

Gj with the 4-man esca, 2 attempts per UQ are always better than one and hopefully you'll get that egg soon!

I really hope they remove that annoying boat instead of esca, after all it has been running for longer (albeit the current one is slightly different) and it's useless apart from the cheap source of XP and fuses.

P.S.

As a side note, I can confirm you that the new solo extreme drops the super megaton parfait, I got one today with +250% RDR and 100% triboost.

I wish that sega somewhat put some love on summoners, we have to basically find what drops which sweet by trial and error at the moment 🙁

@Miraglyth Ouch, I understand your concers about Fellwyrm (and I'm probably I'm biased because the cannon phase reminded me of tera's WHHM tanks phase) so I don't know if you'll like to know that it drops rappy eggs 😓

I do know that, but the last I saw it dropped substantially fewer relative to 10* drops than Deus Esca. Perhaps its ability to drop all but about about three other eggs at 13* is causing interference. Though even if it was comparable, no way am I able to contribute in that rematch so now I can for Deus Esca it's still better to go with the boss that I can get two runs from, hence hoping it'll still be scheduled.

I really hope they remove that annoying boat instead of esca, after all it has been running for longer (albeit the current one is slightly different) and it's useless apart from the cheap source of XP and fuses.

In fairness I hear boat can drop Jupiter Tullus which as a Bouncer main I really should care more about. But I've never really felt like chancing it when the odds are worse than 1 in 10,000. Feels like playing the lottery lol. If I'm fighting a boss just for a super unlikely drop and not to have fun playing the game (case in point, Deus Esca - up to 14 as of just now), something's wrong. 😛

As a side note, I can confirm you that the new solo extreme drops the super megaton parfait, I got one today with +250% RDR and 100% triboost.

Neat. I think it was in this topic I mentioned it but I got an Exquisite Comeback Parfait, which I'm pretty sure came from an Ultimate quest and that corroborates what the wiki says.

@Miraglyth said in RNGesus having an off day?:

In fairness I hear boat can drop Jupiter Tullus

Don't compare JP drops to global. Global Yamato does NOT drop any 14* weapons.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in RNGesus having an off day?:

@Miraglyth said in RNGesus having an off day?:

In fairness I hear boat can drop Jupiter Tullus

Don't compare JP drops to global. Global Yamato does NOT drop any 14* weapons.

But it does drop an Old Type weapon for whatever reason....

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in RNGesus having an off day?:

Global Yamato does NOT drop any 14* weapons.

Really? Yikes lol. All that boat spam for nothing even for the people who ran it?

It feels like with this number of schedules there was meant to be a campaign to S rank it 15 times like Mining Base 3 had a while back.

Wish you luck on the Rappy Egg hunt. I don't want to see anymore for the sake of not wasting them. Already got 2 from Deus Esca and 1 from Wyrm. I only have 2 alts! It's time to find something else that has a hells chance of dropping.

Why doesn't it let people sell them to other players?

@Weirdo said in RNGesus having an off day?:

Why doesn't it let people sell them to other players?

Because eggs and weapons for summoner are all best in slot since you modify them in a different way. having any pet over level 120 is insanely OP.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I was talking about the when the pets haven't been used yet. Also is it like that for all eggs above 9 stars or only the rappy egg? I ask this since 9 star eggs are the highest I have seen in the player market.

@Weirdo said in RNGesus having an off day?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I was talking about the when the pets haven't been used yet. Also is it like that for all eggs above 9 stars or only the rappy egg? I ask this since 9 star eggs are the highest I have seen in the player market.

As far as eggs go, 9* is as high as you can go to sell them. 10* and up, you either use them, feed them to another pet or just toss them.

@Qwid1339 Thanks for the answer. I was wondering why I never saw higher rarity eggs in the player market and now I know. It does kind of suck that you can't just sell people those eggs as long as they haven't been used yet.