How do I levels pets to 80?

I bought a Wanda egg and it went to 75 and stopped. I’ve never played summoner so i am clueless.

Level limits are based on star rating. You will need higher rarity star pets to get them above certain levels. There are various ways to get easy 13 star eggs that can be leveled up to 120. Do the story if you have not. I don't remember correctly, but through titles tied to story completion (either that or through completing the story bits themselves), you can get 13 star eggs of Wanda, Trim and Sally. The other method is to get eggs from the 13 star collection folder.

Also note that once a high rarity pet gets to level 100, you will need to talk to pietro, the pet NPC, to allow the pets to get further levels.

http://capa.wikidot.com/guide:phantasy-star-online-2-summoner

Here's a very complete guide on summoner, which is divided into sections for beginner, intermediate and advanced players of the class.

I’m strictly doing it for titles atm. Thank You for the link.

I actually can't find anything about pets as rewards right now, checking both story and title reward lists. I just remember I played an alt account recently and ended up somehow with13 star eggs of the basic wanda, trim and sally on it, and I didn't do any folders for pets on that account. Still if you don't get them through doing story, just go for the collection folders.

You do in episode 4.

the pets are not related to title rewards, you get then from the story missions just do the main story of episode 4 to get the free 13 stars eggs of Wanda, Sally and Trim also you don't need to start over with those pets you can just raise the rarity of the ones you already have

@Jamesmor said in How do I levels pets to 80?:

the pets are not related to title rewards, you get then from the story missions just do the main story of episode 4 to get the free 13 stars eggs of Wanda, Sally and Trim also you don't need to start over with those pets you can just raise the rarity of the ones you already have

How do I increase the rarity of the one I have at 75?***

@Cult You go to the pet lab npc next to the the enhancement npc and chose pet rarity enhancement.

@Cult say you have a 7* wanda of fire element an you recently found a 9* wanda egg of lightning element. you go to the pet lab an pick pet rarity enhancement. with the 9* wanda egg in your inventory you pick the 7* wanda you have registered. you will upgrade it into a 9* fire wanda. the pets element remains the same.

Can I upgrade anything to 10* without finding one or doing sheets? I’m only doing this for the titles so I can get closer to 600.

@Cult You will definitely need pet eggs to do rarity enhancement. Now, higher level content has a low chance of dropping 10 star eggs, but really, summoner upkeep requires some legwork, and some of the titles can take a bit of time and grinding to get. So there really is no way to just stand there, use an item, and have instant stuff with this class. Even the eggs from enemies drop only when using summoner as far as I know.

@ZorokiHanuke said in How do I levels pets to 80?:

Even the eggs from enemies drop only when using summoner as far as I know.

In 1000+ hours playing different classes, I've got summoner related drops only when it was set as main class.

@Cult said in How do I levels pets to 80?:

Can I upgrade anything to 10* without finding one or doing sheets?

You should get some 13* eggs by doing story quests.

@condor you only get Summoner stuff when you are using Summoner as main class, when the class was added there was a lot of complain of the eggs and sweets diluting the drop table so they changed to only drop then when you are with Summoner

@Jamesmor Yeah, I know, it was an heads-up for the OP which is not familiar with the class because I've read misleading statements claiming that eggs may drop with summoner as sub (like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gcrpd7/pso2_day_scam/fpgpwvy/), which is simply not true.

@condor heh, As soon as I saw the word "assume" I scrolled down..... Then Reddit being reddit, gave me this gem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/j6i9jl/rolf_no/