Game Manual

https://pso2.com/manual

"Under Construction"

We are done with a closed Beta, about to begin an open Beta / soft launch today, and the manual page still isn't up. Why? It already leaked for a brief period weeks ago. New players like to read game manuals BEFORE they start playing, not after. I want this to be successful, so why not be helpful to new players by providing the manual rather than turning them away from worrying about the fact the Game Pass inventory storage bonus leaked? It's not going to be a huge reveal anyway. Or is there another reason?

Yeah, I've been looking too, hope they don't wait for final release to give access to the manual. 😕

I was just about to post this too. If you got the faq section there is a picture of the game manual so I am guessing it's done... An if not it should be.

https://pso2.com/support#faq this page, an it looks like english. Maybe today at 5 when open beta starts it will be fixed?

@Seedenator said in Game Manual:

Yeah, I've been looking too, hope they don't wait for final release to give access to the manual. 😕

They'll probably wait until PC release. To avoid spoiling PC users who've never played the JP version

@Wesley said in Game Manual:

I was just about to post this too. If you got the faq section there is a picture of the game manual so I am guessing it's done... An if not it should be.

https://pso2.com/support#faq this page, an it looks like english. Maybe today at 5 when open beta starts it will be fixed?

That is just the FAQ page. The manual is at the link posted avoce. It was available for a few days before CBT, but it was taken down and was incomplete. They just completely took it down rather than keeping the parts up that actually were done.

Y@Ragnawind said in Game Manual:

@Wesley said in Game Manual:

If you got the faq section there is a picture of the game manual so I am guessing it's done... An if not it should be.

That is just the FAQ page. The manual is at the link posted avoce. It was available for a few days before CBT, but it was taken down and was incomplete. They just completely took it down rather than keeping the parts up that actually were done.

Yeah, that's what i said... See the words you quoted above? "If you go to the faq section" by that i ment the FAQ page. Then the part about "a picture of the game manual so I am guessing it's done." by picture i was saying what you confirmed which was it is finished just was't uploaded.

Good to know it was taken down an not put back up yet. Or close to finished guessing, maybe a few changes for whatever might have changed.

Also thank you for the conformation.

Hopefully it's up soon was hoping to read through some before beta started.

Thanks for putting the manual up. Much appreciated!

Everyone interested, the Manual is now live as the previous poster said.

Manual is for Xbox only, however screenshots seem to be taken from the PC version, red X to close windows, graphics options, etc 🤔 alt text

I noticed, in the UI section where it shows the screen for field, there are 10 numbers on the picture, but only 9 things are described.

@Havox3 you know you can play with keyboard and mouse on the xbox, the screenshot is from Xbox you can tell with font