ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame

So i just saw today they added the october game pass perks and claimed them on the microsoft store as always . But when i logged in to the game the perks are not in the vision phone. The coded redeemed correctly so i don´t know what the issue could be

I am also having the exact same issues. Hopefully theres word on if it got bugged or something else went wrong

I also have had same issue its definitely bugged

Yeah it's bugged, at first I thought I received them and just didn't realize, glad I'm not going crazy lol

@Cosette said in ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame:

Yeah it's bugged, at first I thought I received them and just didn't realize, glad I'm not going crazy lol

next question does either box or ps02 devs know

After you enter an item code on Visiphone you have to go to your Storage, Pickup Storage and OP Team storage. This is true of ANY code you use, and any time you rank on leaderboards for things like rare containers/etc.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame:

After you enter an item code on Visiphone you have to go to your Storage, Pickup Storage and OP Team storage. This is true of ANY code you use, and any time you rank on leaderboards for things like rare containers/etc.

right but this particular bug is making it so it doesn't show up in vis phone. And Xbox codes are automatically claimable from game pass perks section no need to enter the code in vis phone

@OafishTooth3027 said in ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame:

right but this particular bug is making it so it doesn't show up in vis phone. And Xbox codes are automatically claimable from game pass perks section no need to enter the code in vis phone

Pickup Storage is not on Visiphone, it's on the Storage device.

@OafishTooth3027 said in ultimate game pass october perks redeemed on microsoft store but not received ingame:

lol its not showing up either place

lol its not showing up either place

Go to top of page, support->contact us and file a ticket.

That isn't how the Xbox Ultimate Perks work which is why he's telling you they're not claimable at Visiphone. Please see the instructions here: https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049034953

I am also experiencing this problem. October Perks aren't showing for me and I just redeemed them in the Xbox app tonight. Re-logged a few times and they still don't show up. @GM-Beemo any help here? Will submit a support ticket, too, but this is likely impacting many players trying to claim these perks.

i have the same problem

Same Issue here for this month 😞

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who's having this problem

the thing that gets me is is I haven't even heard a word about it from devs whatever most games usually have a pr guy or something that gives something like

attention players, we have received several reports about players not receiving Xbox perks. we are investigating the issue and will get back to you as soon as we have more information. For most of us its been three days and nothing lol. doesn't anyone else find that disconcerting or is it just me.