2+ weeks of Yamato Rematch, 0 14* drops across all ships.

Obviously I can't say for sure that this is a bug or not, but after over 2 weeks of Yamato, ZERO 14* weapons have dropped. I know that the drop rates are bad, but they're not worse than Deus or worse than Mother or anything.

It should be noted that this version of Yamato can drop literally any of the 14*s that were released before it as well. Lavis Cannon, Rykros Staff, EPD, etc.

Main Yamato Drops right now (drop log has 1 week of data and last week was yamato everywhere) alt text

Rematch alt text

With these numbers, its almost impossible that yamato hasn't dropped a single 14* yet. Again, the drop rates are not high, but they're not low enough to the point of this being a realistic possibility.

In the first week of this Yamato coming out on JP, 97 total 14* weapons dropped, not accounting for triggers. In three weeks, NA has had zero 14* on rematch, 12man, and triggers combined.

First week of Yamato on JP (20 Urgent Quests of data total):
26 Akatsuki
24 Cuvele Windea
22 Jupiter Tullus
7 Spread Needle
5 Cuvele Scarlet
4 Eternal Psycho Drive
3 Kazami-no-tachi
3 Lavis Cannon
3 Rykros Staff

Sourced from swiki.

Even if NA has, lets say, 5% of the amount of people doing XH at that time as JP, it's unrealistic that in 2 weeks of Yamato, 0 14* have dropped especially considering the amount of 13* that has dropped in the same timeframe compared to JP. Maybe if it's also assumed that people are running less RDR on average compared to JP.

We have had 44 Yamato's, and over half of them should be accounted for in the current drop log.

This could be RNG being RNG, but at this point... I feel we have a lot of reason to believe it's just bugged.

People aren't running Yamatwo much, it fills to like 26-44% on ship 1, which is the most populated ship... I do find it unfortunate Rykros Staff doesn't drop here but we're only a bit away from the Bewitched Woods, besides we're getting other anomalies like Naverius dropping Novel weapons.

I believe Ult Naverius is dropping Novel because of Dark Emperappy. However, Anga's level 76+ droptable was reportedly changed recently on JP in the update that added the Glass pet for Summoner (as was Dio Hyunal 81+, although i do not believe we can access that anywhere at the moment) so it might be Anga. We need to wait for someone that actually has a Novel from Naverius to say what they got it from though. Or wait for XH fields which has Dark Emperappy spawns

Later content that has Dark Emperappy such as the EP5 LQ also drops Novel, so yeah.

EDIT: It seems to be an area drop, Anga seems to have the highest chance to drop it.

As for Yamato, this last Yamato was 62% on Ship 1, 66% on Ship 2. Dunno about Ship 3 or 4.

I put a video together on this as well to try and get the word out; I wouldn't necessarily agree with putting the blame completely on the idea that people aren't running it much. Even with the 66% or so rate of filling, you're still getting thousands of players running the UQ multiple times, across four different servers, with 9 potential 14* drops, and not a single one has dropped.

Add to that the fact that if we are indeed on the same patch as JP, we should have boosted EP4 drop rates from the 02/2018 update, and the 0%s across the board comes across as first and foremost a statistical anomaly, improbable despite the possibility.

Players that I spoke with seemed to indicate that the GMs are more than likely aware of the concerns, and some support tickets were even made about the issue, and aren't being closed or responded to, so there may be some more to this than first appears.

In any case, here's hoping we see some address at some point to the concerns, at least. Even a Yea/Nay response to whether it could be an issue would go a long way to assuaging people's concerns.

For those of you interested, the video is here

thumbnail

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in 2+ weeks of Yamato Rematch, 0 14* drops across all ships.:

People aren't running Yamatwo much, it fills to like 26-44% on ship 1, which is the most populated ship... I do find it unfortunate Rykros Staff doesn't drop here but we're only a bit away from the Bewitched Woods, besides we're getting other anomalies like Naverius dropping Novel weapons.

This is for current weeks, for the first week though it easily got to 100% across most of the entire week, and still 0 from those 14* have dropped.

So a few things are going on here that I think caused this.

First of all -- During the start of EP5, 14* drop rates for ep4 and ep5 bosses up to and including Dragon were buffed. We seem to have gotten a pre-buff drop rate for Ep4 bosses, however knowing how Sega does things, there's a good chance this was a manual change and they didn't log how much these drop rates actually changed.

Dragon drop rates, according to the people that played back then (and based off the amount that have dropped), is the buffed rate from February 21, 2018. Dragon rematch was literally added a month before.

Chances are Sega did not log this pre-buff drop rate and so manually changed the drop rates down to simulate what they were in actual JP EP4. While doing this, I would imagine that Yamato was set either way too low or accidentally just straight out set to 0. There's a variety of ways I can see how this happened (like trying to make sure it doesn't drop in Yamato v1, even though they weren't in the drop table of v1 in the first place -- this game is a bit of a mess when it comes to code after all as has been proven by a lot of things) but regardless, something is certainly off.

Regardless of any of this whether the drop rates are broken, too low, or whatever -- they probably should set the Urgent Quests to the buffed rates based off EP5 Dragon drop rates. It should be a simple copypaste for the devs to move the actual buffed rates over from what it is on JP, but who knows how complicated things actually are on the backend.

@Theuberclips said in 2+ weeks of Yamato Rematch, 0 14* drops across all ships.:

So a few things are going on here that I think caused this.

First of all -- During the start of EP5, 14* drop rates for ep4 and ep5 bosses up to and including Dragon were buffed. We seem to have gotten a pre-buff drop rate for Ep4 bosses, however knowing how Sega does things, there's a good chance this was a manual change and they didn't log how much these drop rates actually changed.

Dragon drop rates, according to the people that played back then (and based off the amount that have dropped), is the buffed rate from February 21, 2018. Dragon rematch was literally added a month before.

Chances are Sega did not log this pre-buff drop rate and so manually changed the drop rates down to simulate what they were in actual JP EP4. While doing this, I would imagine that Yamato was set either way too low or accidentally just straight out set to 0. There's a variety of ways I can see how this happened (like trying to make sure it doesn't drop in Yamato v1, even though they weren't in the drop table of v1 in the first place -- this game is a bit of a mess when it comes to code after all as has been proven by a lot of things) but regardless, something is certainly off.

Regardless of any of this whether the drop rates are broken, too low, or whatever -- they probably should set the Urgent Quests to the buffed rates based off EP5 Dragon drop rates. It should be a simple copypaste for the devs to move the actual buffed rates over from what it is on JP, but who knows how complicated things actually are on the backend.

it's not a simple copy&paste, they reworked the entire engine to make it work for Global, and jp codebase uses jp names, eng uses eng. faaaar from as simple as you're making it sound.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in 2+ weeks of Yamato Rematch, 0 14* drops across all ships.:

it's not a simple copy&paste, they reworked the entire engine to make it work for Global, and jp codebase uses jp names, eng uses eng. faaaar from as simple as you're making it sound.

Numbers are universal though and that's most likely what they should "copy&paste". Unless, they didn't even put the weapons in the drop table, which then they need to copt&paste more than just numbers which is, like you said a problem with transliterating the code.

Yeah with the amount of stuff thats dropped from dragon now especially with Ship 1 and Ship 3 not hitting 100% always... and even more yamatos having been run... there's literally no way that 14* drops are working on yamato.

Maybe 14-Stars are bugged because Yamato is accidentally dropping an Old Type weapon instead :V