Can't buy AC from Steam.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

@Dark-Falz-Persona Saw it posted on Steam Forums. Steam said they are investigating, but if players want to try and contact Sega again, they can because it is related to pricing issues in the players' region. But only Steam players and only in Indonesia have this issue so... unless Sega really hates Indonesia for no reason all of a sudden... lol

Lol I do hope Sega and Steam can solve this problem soon. sigh one problem to another, from MC now to Steam...nothing seems can go smooth. If steam aware of this issues, then i'am glad they are trying to get it fix.

@Dark-Falz-Persona Saw it posted on Steam Forums. Steam said they are investigating, but if players want to try and contact Sega again, they can because it is related to pricing issues in the players' region. But only Steam players and only in Indonesia have this issue so... unless Sega really hates Indonesia for no reason all of a sudden... lol

So i found out that if you purchase the 5K AC one, it work. I tested this and yes I can purchase LOOL

fff.png

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

So i found out that if you purchase the 5K AC one, it work. I tested this and yes I can purchase LOOL

fff.png

That would be an issue with your currency being too weak to add anything less than the equivalent of $5 USD. Btw, IDK how much 5000 pack cost you but $5 of USD would be 73571000 IDR (indonesian currency), so adjust accordingly, you must spend above this amount to make an in-game purchase on Steam(in order to add to your wallet).

@Kurumi-Tokisaki 5K AC is around 470,000 IDR which around 33 or 34 usd? less than 35 usd.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki 5K AC is around 470,000 IDR which around 33 or 34 usd? less than 35 usd.

I tried to send a ticket this morning and I'm gonna wait 2 days for an answer and I will give you an update on the problem (If they answer my ticket of course lol)

@JuanAlfae said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

I tried to send a ticket this morning and I'm gonna wait 2 days for an answer and I will give you an update on the problem (If they answer my ticket of course lol)

Looking forward to it, if they do respond, do let them know that some AC item working with no problem such as the 5K AC, I can purchase that but any other that are cheaper than the price for 5K AC cannot be purchase. Ty again.

tl;dr If you're from SEA and have a problem when trying to purchase in game currency try to buy 5150 AC, 10300 AC, and DLCs that are not listed as in game currency(ex. sonic collab) instead. We reported the problem to pso2, they said they'll look into it, but they didn't give an exact time about when the problem is fixed.

I got a response from them and this is what they're saying, I also told them to check the SEA region not just Indonesia since there's someone from Vietnam that has this problem too.

"Greetings ARKS Operative!

Thank you for that information. We will continue our investigation, however due to the complexity of the issue, we do not have an estimated completion date. We will contact you when we have an update.

Please also keep checking our website and various social media for any new details about this issue.

Gratitude for your support.

• Your PSO2 Team"

So everyone from SEA probably not gonna be able to buy AC anytime "soon" since they don't give the estimated completion, well I hope at least this problem will be fixed.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I found out that I can purchase 100AC and 5K ac Only. So its not about my country weak currency since I can purchase the cheapest one and the most expensive one, but not the middle.

st1.png

@JuanAlfae thnx for the update, dam...it seems we are stuck with 100AC and 5K AC ._., now I have to spam 100AC 15th times to buy the premium lol.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I found out that I can purchase 100AC and 5K ac Only. So its not about my country weak currency since I can purchase the cheapest one and the most expensive one, but not the middle.

st1.png

@JuanAlfae thnx for the update, dam...it seems we are stuck with 100AC and 5K AC ._., now I have to spam 100AC 15th times to buy the premium lol.

well there's no bonus AC until 5k AC, so just keep buying 100 AC for number of AC you want, plus you'll get a 1 cent discount for each one! (which is why 50+ have bonus)

Awww, sorry guys. That's rough.

is there any solution for this yet? i want to buy NIER:AUTOMATA COLLABORATION 2B PACK but, the transaction always failed. huft

@Disislast said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

is there any solution for this yet? i want to buy NIER:AUTOMATA COLLABORATION 2B PACK but, the transaction always failed. huft

No there is no solution to this, there is one way but I want you not to do it, because its againts Steam ToS and many people that i know of are actually doing this but I will not share it here. All you can do now is ask a friend who can make the purchase and buy it from him/her or just buy it from the market.

1000AC & 500AC Now can be purchased, steam and sega are doing their best fixing em. We still cant purchase the Nier packs yet. Hopefully soon for those who are looking forward to.