Can't buy AC from Steam.

Title.

Everytime I checked out it shows this. e184cfb1-aecc-4212-871b-c3cddc4815ec-image.png

My steam region is Indonesia and in the picture I tried to buy 1 1000AC Exchange Ticket. Any help would be appreciated.

Same here, Indonesia region, cant make any purchase AC or SG.

This is a steam issue. Sometimes, the stores that are selling it, MS or Steam, have their pay processors down, which leads to an error like this.

@Ragnawind said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

This is a steam issue. Sometimes, the stores that are selling it, MS or Steam, have their pay processors down, which leads to an error like this.

cant even make a report to steam or contact em. It gave me this message when trying to

"Unfortunately, Phantasy Star Online 2 does not utilize Steam to manage its items. You will need to contact their Support Team for any questions about your items in that game."

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

@Ragnawind said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

cant even make a report to steam or contact em. It gave me this message when trying to

"Unfortunately, Phantasy Star Online 2 does not utilize Steam to manage its items. You will need to contact their Support Team for any questions about your items in that game."

their support team can be found under Support->Contact Us 402e4f8f-bedd-4bfc-b177-4f059da95eb5-image.png

@Dark-Falz-Persona That's super weird. Yeah, purchases made through Steam for PSO2 should be handled by Steam. Especially since Indonesia has laws against any gambling and probably somewhat related, lootboxes.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

@Dark-Falz-Persona That's super weird. Yeah, purchases made through Steam for PSO2 should be handled by Steam. Especially since Indonesia has laws against any gambling and probably somewhat related, lootboxes.

Purchases handled for 'in-game transactions' such as PSO2's are handled by the company that makes the game, SEGA in this case.

@FANtasyStarOnline Nah, nothing that extent cause mobiles games are huge things in Indonesia and we have been having many lootboxes games for a long time so its not related to the government. Prob either Steam or Sega for got to switch it on after they remove the region restriction from Indonesia

@FANtasyStarOnline Nah, nothing that extent cause mobiles games are huge things in Indonesia and we have been having many lootboxes games for a long time so its not related to the government. Prob either Steam or Sega for got to switch it on after they remove the region restriction from Indonesia

It isn't Steam's job, it's SEGA's, just like Support says. Use the Contact Us option on the top of this page.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

It isn't Steam's job, it's SEGA's, just like Support says. Use the Contact Us option on the top of this page.

Already did...no need to remind me twice lol.

@GM-Deynger Apologize for double post, GM pls do check this, or else I will be playing this game without Premium...Already send the ticket throught this site, steam can't help with this.

@GM-Deynger Apologize for double post, GM pls do check this, or else I will be playing this game without Premium...Already send the ticket throught this site, steam can't help with this.

GM can only communicate what is written to the actual developers, but in sending a support ticket you already did that.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Steam has responded to players as Steam is aware of this issue on their end, as it is exclusively only Steam and only Indonesia. Supposedly, there is an issue with pricing in Indonesia.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Can't buy AC from Steam.:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Steam has responded to players as Steam is aware of this issue on their end, as it is exclusively only Steam and only Indonesia. Supposedly, there is an issue with pricing in Indonesia.

They did respond? How did you/they send a ticket to steam for pso2 if knew? cause i got no option to make one and only a notified that I have to report to sega for that issues. Hopefully steam can get this fix soon. Ty for the update. What did Steam actually said? any screen shot of their respond?

@Dark-Falz-Persona Saw it posted on Steam Forums. Steam said they are investigating, but if players want to try and contact Sega again, they can because it is related to pricing issues in the players' region. But only Steam players and only in Indonesia have this issue so... unless Sega really hates Indonesia for no reason all of a sudden... lol