kagaseo phantasmal how to use or exchange ?

how to exchange kagaseo phantasmal and where is the exchange location THX

same what is it exchanged for

Apparently in JP its only use is two types of candy: https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Shiny_Stone_Shop#phantasmalkagaseostone

I'm sure it can be used in the all stone exchanges for photon boosters/etc. though.

@coldreactive also that whole list of OT 13 star weapons below it for JP - whether you just want excubes or desynth them for goldxxx crafting materials to build atlas weapon or category swap weapons. Even the newest 15 star from Primordial Darkness uses goldxxx mats for category swap.

@HarmlessSyan said in kagaseo phantasmal how to use or exchange ?:

@coldreactive also that whole list of OT 13 star weapons below it for JP - whether you just want excubes or desynth them for goldxxx crafting materials to build atlas weapon or category swap weapons. Even the newest 15 star from Primordial Darkness uses goldxxx mats for category swap.

15* use plam materials, not gold. you're thinking of 14* you make then later turn into 15*

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I said category swap. Lets see.... newest Lightweaver Cras series.

cgs.png

Goldnia x 999 and Saphard x 999

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I said category swap. Lets see.... newest Lightweaver Cras series.

cgs.png

Goldnia x 999 and Saphard x 999

well yeah, category swap, but why use that when you can just make the right weapon the first time?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki for SAF S-Class ability. Many of the upgradable 15 star weapon series have different S-class ability for each weapon - some people get the S-class ability and then swap to the weapon that they want. People love having the S5 ability on gunslash, heals (1% of damage caps at 30) and increase crit rate 20% and damage 2% when you crit

damn waste of 20mil each time XD

Why 20mil, Goldxxx and Saphard often only 1050 on shops on JP these days so it's only about 2 mil to swap and only if you decide to buy everything. Goldnia recently jumped to 4000 due to luster, but it's on its way back down, already only 2000. Pocket change if you consider people can spend billions on affixes some of the S-class abilities are hundreds of million.

Global will get there too when 13 and even 14 stars are considered junk and drops all the time in EP6. Unless they have good affixes - you either turn them in for excubes or desynth them. I'm even desynthing 15 stars for Diards these days.

EDIT: and if it does indeed cost 20mil for the goldxxx and saphard, doesn't it now suck even more that you cant get junk 13 stars to desynth with kagaseo phantasmal

To try and answer OP's question, as far as I've checked on global, right now you can exchange kagaseo phantasmalite for a couple of 11 star weapons and photon boosters at the astracite vendor. This one is next to the badge vendor at shopping place 2nd floor. The items in question can be exchanged using any astracite item. No idea if there are other places that can get exchanges for these right now, and I advice against spending them all, as there may be future instances where these will be needed.

Why 20mil, Goldxxx and Saphard often only 1050 on shops on JP these days so it's only about 2 mil to swap and only if you decide to buy everything. Goldnia recently jumped to 4000 due to luster, but it's on its way back down, already only 2000. Pocket change if you consider people can spend billions on affixes some of the S-class abilities are hundreds of million.

Global will get there too when 13 and even 14 stars are considered junk and drops all the time in EP6. Unless they have good affixes - you either turn them in for excubes or desynth them. I'm even desynthing 15 stars for Diards these days.

EDIT: and if it does indeed cost 20mil for the goldxxx and saphard, doesn't it now suck even more that you cant get junk 13 stars to desynth with kagaseo phantasmal

if you don't play global why are you even on global forums? it cost 14-20m of gold materials to do the atlas wep swap each time, might as well buy a new 14*.