Season 2 Mission Pass Rewards?

Hola folks! I hope you're doing well~ I want to suggest to the POS2 Team to put the Season 2 Mission Pass Rewards again please, you already did with the rewards of the season1 so it would be very cool to put the Season 2 rewards too because a lot of PC player miss all of that content due to the launching date on our platform. But if you put them i will highly suggest that you were able to get the whole rewards not sacrificiyng some of them for others like it happened with the return of the Season 1 Mission Pass Rewards where if you want some things you were forced to choose which rewards do you want to get being unavalible to get everything like the original Mission Pass 1.

I hope more people could support this and for the PSO2 Team if they can make this possible please.

Have a nice day averyone!

P.D: Enlighs it's not my native so, sorry if it's a little bit messy n_nU.

@Nightowl said in Season 2 Mission Pass Rewards?:

you already did with the rewards of the season1

A quick reminder to all, this was incompl-

@Nightowl said in Season 2 Mission Pass Rewards?:

i will highly suggest that you were able to get the whole rewards not sacrificiyng some of them for others like it happened with the return of the Season 1 Mission Pass

-oh! You already know. 🙂 Then yes I fully agree. Season 2 is in the greatest need of returning because it's the only season where players who started as far back as May have never had a chance for any of it. The remainder of Seasons 1 and 3 (there were not enough stars to get tiers 24+) are a secondary priority.

Jejeje of course i remember that bro that's why the reason of this suggestion and thank you for your support!

I hope PSO2 Team read this suggestion and they make this real for a nice return to get this whole rewards for everyone 😄 !