Hero's Crest

Anyone get one of these? it says you trade them to Zig for a prize but he doesnt seem to have an option for it. pso20201007_232909_001.jpg

Assuming that they intentionally left them in, then we might not see that exchange at him until the second half of Episode 5; the Hero Crest exchange on the JP server has the first-gen 14* Weapons (ie. Spread Needle, Rykross Staff, etc.).

@AndrlCh said in Hero's Crest:

Assuming that they intentionally left them in, then we might not see that exchange at him until the second half of Episode 5; the Hero Crest exchange on the JP server has the first-gen 14* Weapons (ie. Spread Needle, Rykross Staff, etc.).

Can you post the full list when i google or youtube it i cant find a full pic or breakdown my apologies if im doing something wrong.

@Y1-Mythoclast It had been a while, so I actually misremembered what was in each of Zig's exchanges; the one I mentioned was actually "Conqueror's Crests" and has this lineup (the First-Gen 14*s, ie. the ones that dropped from Episode 4 bosses):

• Akatsuki | 14* Sword
  • Cuvele Scarlet | 14* Doublesaber
  • Kazami no Tachi | 14* Katana
  • Jupiter Tullus | 14* Soaring Blades
  • Spread Needle | 14* Rifle
  • Cuvele Wyndia | 14* TMG
  • Lavis Cannon | 14* Wand
  • Rykros Staff | 14* Harmonizer

The "Hero's Crests" exchange actually has the 14* Weapons that drop from two currently unreleased raid boss UQs (which I won't name right now due to spoilers) and the entire Ares line of weapons.