Episode 5 Question

Question I love Love Love episode 5 but I am wondering something. Every other Episode at some point permanently adds a party member to your crew like I have 3 different versions of Echo. How come I can't do the Same for Henrieta, Aris, or Fairy Xiera. Did I miss something In conversations or is that not a feature in Episode 5. I cant even remember If the hero class girl gets added to the party either. If anyone knows why that is or if I missed something please let me know Thank you.

I'll try to be as spoiler-free as possible:

With the exception of Stratos, the reason you don't get their Partner Cards is because of the nature of Omega. As for Stratos, you get her Partner Card by doing her Client Orders.

This is not so much about the story, but...

Anyone somehow got to the substories that haven't been released yet? Because I did, somehow.

wait until of the rest of this shit crap roadmap when we get the rest of episode 5 and u understand why we dont get partner cards from harriete and co. thats not only because they are on omega btw but every word on it its a massive spoiler to episode 6

omega is the "living" ac - so every person u see on omega left oracle or other universe ( they died ) in other words - omega is a world with copies of dead ppl ( + photoners like luther )

@Shayuna-Primrose-Azelhart said in Episode 5 Question:

omega is the "living" ac - so every person u see on omega left oracle or other universe ( they died ) in other words - omega is a world with copies of dead ppl ( + photoners like luther )

Omega is the Akashic Record so from the start it was implied that everyone there is just information stored there, also you don't need to just come an shout a spoiler right away.