Please remove the Augment Transfer pass restriction! Please!

Those who are just starting are more at a disadvantage with the level cap at 90 now! It’s like they will never be relevant. Don’t take a break from the game or let real life issues interrupt your relaxing game play! It is just added stress to a relaxing game!

GM/ Dev Team please remove these restrictions Augment Transfer Pass.......please! It is very annoying in my personal opinion and experience!

Or lower it to 5 day instead of 20, please!

Or increases the yield from 10 to 25, please!

Have the Dev team even looked at this at all?

I guess I am the only one that feels this way?

I'd comment on this, but I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. I guess I'll try.

I personally feel augment transfer passes are extremely overpowered items if used in a certain way and how they are obtained at the moment are fine though.

There are 4 "groups" of class excubes to get these passes. hunter,ranger, force fighter, gunner, techter braver, bouncer, summoner hero (other classes not in yet)

You can pay 2 class excubes per pass, up to 10 passes (so 20 cubes spent) per group. You can get 40 passes total. This has a monthly lockout. At level 90, you get 7 class cubes per over level.

I don't think it's a big deal if you don't play a lot/haven't played for months. If yer not max level to begin with do you have gear that is worth transferring augments over months later?

Also with bonus missions, getting to max level isn't so bad.

My things is that some people may not have a lot of time to level all the classes. So they may focus on one or two classes. Everyone assumes that you should have leveled all your class to get the perks. But you have to remember that these categories are grouped together and limited in numbers obtain and days until reset. When I personally have time I want to enjoy the class I enjoy playing the most. This is kind of forced situation not cohesive with enjoyable game play, in my personal opinion.

I have 80 hunter cubes is all! No level 90 class. But a lot of gathered items ready to be forged. But can’t because of the limitations on the augment transfer passes.

I already won’t be as strong as others because I don’t have max classes across the boards. Now I feel like I am being penalized again because Of my time restriction.

May not live to see tomorrow!

Plus they probably won’t change it but I did express my dissatisfaction opinion. Still enjoy the game but would enjoy it more if they left these restriction. Or let me buy the option to remove them.

there's 1 thing, because global server is going in rush mode to reach the same point of JP we are getting much stuff in a fast rate and this system was not made for this, it was made to the normal pace that PSO2 was updated so the restriction per month was never a problem is just us going in fast into the content of the game the issue.

@Jamesmor said in Please remove the Augment Transfer pass restriction! Please!:

there's 1 thing, because global server is going in rush mode to reach the same point of JP we are getting much stuff in a fast rate and this system was not made for this, it was made to the normal pace that PSO2 was updated so the restriction per month was never a problem is just us going in fast into the content of the game the issue.

Didn’t think of that!

Augment transfer passes are EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED, if you had the ability to swap back and forth there'd be no other reason to buy any other weapon once you had 3 good 8 aug weapons with augments you wanted to swap between literally any other class weaps at any time based on how fast you can get class ex-cubes if you're optimal... Augment Transfer Passes are fine as is, and I don't even like using them because of how overpowered the system is.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Please remove the Augment Transfer pass restriction! Please!:

Augment transfer passes are EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED, if you had the ability to swap back and forth there'd be no other reason to buy any other weapon once you had 3 good 8 aug weapons with augments you wanted to swap between literally any other class weaps at any time based on how fast you can get class ex-cubes if you're optimal... Augment Transfer Passes are fine as is, and I don't even like using them because of how overpowered the system is.

Ok I believe you and understand I just want to make my weapon and power up. It is my personal opinion and preference and my alone. I don’t want to ruin the game for others.

JP sells Class Cubes, 10 for 1,600,000 Meseta, the class changes daily. We might get this feature eventually.

@Home-Rowed said in Please remove the Augment Transfer pass restriction! Please!:

JP sells Class Cubes, 10 for 1,600,000 Meseta, the class changes daily. We might get this feature eventually.

Hope for big time!

Being able to buy class cubes was a feature we got SEVERAL years ago. Long before transplant passes. The fact you guys dont have it is unfortunate and feels like a gaffe.

That being said, considering the rate of how fast you can level up a new class once you get close enough to end game and the time period of which you have to cap on passes in a month is pretty generous. On top of that, efficient usage of passes requires at least 2 months of saving so there is no rush and general casual play will be fast enough to get what you need as long as your diligent.

I'm not saying grinding every day, but having a set schedule where you do the bare minimum most days of the week should be more than enough to make sure you pace yourself responsibility enough to get all the passes you need without fear of missing out. End gamer players get all 40 passes within 10 mins of the new cycle since we have a stockpile, but ya'll would be good too.

@GHNeko said in Please remove the Augment Transfer pass restriction! Please!:

Being able to buy class cubes was a feature we got SEVERAL years ago. Long before transplant passes. The fact you guys dont have it is unfortunate and feels like a gaffe.

That being said, considering the rate of how fast you can level up a new class once you get close enough to end game and the time period of which you have to cap on passes in a month is pretty generous. On top of that, efficient usage of passes requires at least 2 months of saving so there is no rush and general casual play will be fast enough to get what you need as long as your diligent.

I'm not saying grinding every day, but having a set schedule where you do the bare minimum most days of the week should be more than enough to make sure you pace yourself responsibility enough to get all the passes you need without fear of missing out. End gamer players get all 40 passes within 10 mins of the new cycle since we have a stockpile, but ya'll would be good too.

Explain please how you do your schedule?