Please enable free transfer for this Open Beta Test

I don't want to play in Ship 2 if anything. I'd like to play in Ship 4 where that's been arranged with my friends and other people.

Please allow free transfer for Ship 3-6 if they will be opened today.

Seconded.

Groups of players who had decided which Ship they would move to before the closed beta began are worried about this situation. Personally, I would love to have moved to Ship 4 to establish my Alliance and help grow the role playing community.

Some information on plans for transfers would be very nice, since we haven't heard about it before. Even if they aren't free.

Regardless, looking forward to the open beta!

@KekSenpai6154 said in Please enable free transfer for this Open Beta Test:

Seconded.

Groups of players who had decided which Ship they would move to before the closed beta began are worried about this situation. Personally, I would love to have moved to Ship 4 to establish my Alliance and help grow the role playing community.

Some information on plans for transfers would be very nice, since we haven't heard about it before. Even if they aren't free.

Regardless, looking forward to the open beta!

There are definitely going to be Ship Transfers, just like JP. The only thing is, they likely won't be free.

@Ragnawind I don't expect them to be (they aren't in any game) - but it would be nice if CBT folks got one for free since we could only pick from two.

i strongly urge that this gets taken into consideration aswell, currently my Alliance is stationed in SHIP 2 aswell but honestly it was the last option i wanted as i know its filled with all the veteran JP players (no offense to those that are from JP server) but i was hoping to be in a higher numbered ship in hopes of treating the game as a brand new experience without the aid of veterans, as this is the first official time the game has reached the western audience.

I think this is pretty reasonable considering OPs reasoning of ship availability in CBT.

i agree with this post