WARNING, NEW DRAGON URGENT CAN HAVE A RUN ENDING GLITCH!!!!

The New urgent we have been able today has one major flaw....IT HAS A STUPID BUG!!! You have a chance of not being able to charge the sword, YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU NEED TO CHARGE TO GET PROPER DAMAGE ON THE WEAKPOINTS? It can bug out and fail to charge at all so you're stuck just whacking weakpoints until they break open. GG Sega, not only does this urgent have worse drop rates than Buster quests, but it's prone to break easier too.

bugs can always happen, when Deus Esca was added my first run he bugged and we were unable to pass the first phase of the boss, just because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen all the time, also did you try to release the sword and try it again or just let another person use it?

btw Buster quest has better drops than any other mode so you obviously gonna get better weapons from there but with way worse affixes

Well the obvious problem here is drops in buster quest is too good, nerf plz

@HarmlessSyan said in WARNING, NEW DRAGON URGENT CAN HAVE A RUN ENDING GLITCH!!!!:

Well the obvious problem here is drops in buster quest is too good, nerf plz

nerf a good thing i mean no disrespect but are u insane

So that's why I was doing pedestrian damage all this time....

@ZorokiHanuke said in WARNING, NEW DRAGON URGENT CAN HAVE A RUN ENDING GLITCH!!!!:

So that's why I was doing pedestrian damage all this time....

not about the dragon quest nefing buster I have my own issues with the dragon thing but right now buster has the best drops asking to nerf that is just insane no offense as for dragon thing.

the dam thing moves too much and attacks too often and my controller fights me entire fight. i would gladly ask to nerf that

@OafishTooth3027 No idea if the person who talked about nerfing drops was being sarcastic or not. As for the dragon, the only point I had some problem with was the tail. Legs, chest and head are pretty easy to access. Just make sure nothing is exploding below you and whack away. The tail, though.....

@ZorokiHanuke

@ZorokiHanuke said in WARNING, NEW DRAGON URGENT CAN HAVE A RUN ENDING GLITCH!!!!:

@OafishTooth3027 No idea if the person who talked about nerfing drops was being sarcastic or not. As for the dragon, the only point I had some problem with was the tail. Legs, chest and head are pretty easy to access. Just make sure nothing is exploding below you and whack away. The tail, though.....

but my thing is for some reason controler sticks especially when those huge fireball things drop and their circles take up half the screen I try to doge them but my controller acts like its stuck in the mud.

@OafishTooth3027 Maybe it's starting to malfunction? Also, since evasion and blocking are starting to be more necessary with each new content, you may want to invest in practicing more with it, or looking for ways to extend your i frames, like that skill every class has that extends dodge i frame time, or grab weapons and gear with survivability options. I did that as well because I know I'm slow to react. The much faster content still gets me, but things like this dragon seem easier to deal with.