GMs, is this legit or a hack?

@Theuberclips Novel dropped before Glass was added (Novel added around February) and there's been no record of Amd dropping Novel that I can see unless you have proof of item logs.

It's also an area drop, not tied to bosses like others have pointed out

@Falz said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Theuberclips Novel dropped before Glass was added (Novel added around February) and there's been no record of Amd dropping Novel that I can see unless you have proof of item logs.

It's also an area drop, not tied to bosses like others have pointed out

do you have any proof of it being an area drop?

@Falz Yeah I see the area drop now.

The reason I thought it was Anga is because the update adding Glass has the notes that:

• Level 76+ Anga's drop table was changed
  • Level 81+ Dio Hyunal's drop table was changed

on the JP side. As for what it actually changed? I have no idea.

All I can say is the one Novel i have seen was from anga due to the anga soul on it (it had mark + lucky charm). It was from a summoner who was looking for Conversion Rolls (which still don't drop, thanks sega)

alt text

But that said, certain content we don't have on NA yet that gets run a LOT on JP (where it should have dropped if it is in Anga's pool) has not dropped novel, so yeah it's just an area drop as you said. My bad.

It should also be noted Dio Hyunal should be able to drop certain 15* weapons (corrupt partisan/launcher), albeit extremely rarely. And Naverius actually has a Novel drop on JP right now:
alt text

Neither of the other ultis have Novels. Although only 2 Ares weapons have dropped in amdu in the last week on JP.

TL;DR: Yeah, Novel seems to be area drop, not Anga specific. What JP changed about Anga's drop pool, I have no idea. Dio Hyunal should be able to drop 15* but it's so obscenely rare it's not even worth trying for imo (especially when partisan hunter has Jild 14* now which is absolutely incredible, unlimited focus works)

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Koroshi-ya said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Shirokami07 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Aureous said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

man ship 4's market was already screwed but this blows away any hope i have of market stabilization

You meme'd yourself going to ship 4 bro.

At this point, Ship 2 should be the only ship.

Amen

replace ship 2 with ship 1, then Amen.

Anyways @OP That's no hack, just trigger a parallel area spawn in Dio Hyunal zone, enemies are lv 95 which is above lv 91 requirement to drop 15* weapons.

Ship 2 > everyone else.

@Ki-Rin said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Its not a myth. you may like a dead server for whatever reason but I don't.

I literally gave you the numbers before and you just ignored it and repeated the complaint on other topics. Your basis for insisting something is dead without seeing what the others are like is challenge mode being quiet (newsflash, that's all ships and universal).

If you're going to keep making this claim with any credibility, you need to show some numbers instead of this "you may like a dead server" nonsense.

Ok has the topic changed?! What are we reading and why is this relevant?

Are all of you JP veterans?

@RainGnyu said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Are all of you JP veterans?

Probably some. Then you have most who just read JP wikis like the content creators on youtube.