GMs, is this legit or a hack?

@GM-Deynger said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Hi all. This has been reported to live operations and will be investigated. Thank you!

Thanksbro.

@GM-Deynger said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Hi all. This has been reported to live operations and will be investigated. Thank you!

mission accomplished ya'll, hit the showers.

The real question should be why is novel dropping and we still have no Conversion Rolls in Naverius.

@GM-Deynger need ypur help to also check yamato 14* drops... none of it drops

@Zarcht said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@GM-Deynger need ypur help to also check yamato 14* drops... none of it drops

it's possible the 14* drops have just never been found. NA/Global has a way lower population than JP and Yamato fills like no more than 55% of bar when it's up in Ship 1.

I cba reading through this thread but Novel was stealth added to Ult Nav on JP ages ago, it's not just an NA thing

@Falz said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

I cba reading through this thread but Novel was stealth added to Ult Nav on JP ages ago, it's not just an NA thing

jp is in ep 6, we're in ep 5. why give the best upgradable ep 6 weapon that can cheese all of ep 5 content in ep 5?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Its not like these are being handed out like candy. Even if 10 a week dropped, which so far only 3 across all ships have dropped since episode 5 released, it wouldn't make a significant impact before episode 6 releases at probably the end of November. A small % of a fraction of the population on each ship gets an untradeable item that may not even be for the class they play.

Theres nothing wrong with them being in the game.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Why give Nemesis/Slave-NT in Ep3, we never know.

@Laep said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Its not like these are being handed out like candy. Even if 10 a week dropped, which so far only 3 across all ships have dropped since episode 5 released, it wouldn't make a significant impact before episode 6 releases at probably the end of November. A small % of a fraction of the population on each ship gets an untradeable item that may not even be for the class they play.

Theres nothing wrong with them being in the game.

if you get a 15* item you start playing that class, that's how strong they are.

@Falz said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Going by the announcement contents and bumped readers' comments, Novel itself was announced in PSO2 Station 33 and added simultaneously as a drop to Profound Darkness UH and Special Breakthrough Training: Episode 5, in July 2019. There are a lot of comments on swiki pages for Novel weapons in mid-July 2019 as well, so I suspect that matches their creation.

With reference to the dates I described before That would mean we've got them a little early. It places them as arriving about 3 months into Episode 6, so early Part 1. They were probably added to ultimate quests around that time which would mean they've been on JP for just over a year.

I still don't personally think it'd be a problem. They don't seem to be remotely as common as Nemesis/then-Slave were. It'd only really be a problem if we got the Liberate upgrade earlier than JP, and probably also if we got farmable Novels like from weapon badges early. I think if they added both in November after giving us an extended progression route in October that wouldn't go down very well, but it would really be shocking if Liberate arrived that premature.

I mean the Novel being an actual drop in Nav, not when it actually entered the game.

Novel was never in Nav drops until this year in JP when it was stealth added for some unknown reason.

Just to confirm -- it's an Anga drop. So it should drop in amdu as well, it's not just dark emperappy.

The update that added Glass pet to JP is what changed this.

@Theuberclips said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Just to confirm -- it's an Anga drop. So it should drop in amdu as well, it's not just dark emperappy.

The update that added Glass pet to JP is what changed this.

According to jpwiki it's a mob drop, so everything can drop it afaik,

@Miraglyth said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Ki-Rin said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

ship 3 really needs to be merged please

What is it with you and this myth? I'm guessing stubbornness with the grass-is-greener belief. Seriously, 1 and 3 are pretty equal. Besides the ever more distant beta content market comparisons are still showing broad parity and I can't imagine why the pretty much matching block populations would have stopped matching in the last couple months. UQs fill in a minute unless there's 5 minutes left in the old and unrewarding ones which is surely a behaviour on all ships and also in both universal ship types.

Ahem.

Horse Bootz summarises the topic pretty well, and we've pretty much run out of discussion to have.

Its not a myth. you may like a dead server for whatever reason but I don't.