GMs, is this legit or a hack?

@Matt said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Shirokami07 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

all materials can just be bought from the player shop lol.

I can't seem to find Cleasis boosters, Schvelle boosters and Chaos Malossistone on the shops.

all materials can just be bought from the player shop lol.

I can't seem to find Cleasis boosters, Schvelle boosters and Chaos Malossistone on the shops.

Double post cuz phone typing sucks but you just... Buy the upgraded versions.

30 gorillions for a material, wow

@Aureous said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

man ship 4's market was already screwed but this blows away any hope i have of market stabilization

You meme'd yourself going to ship 4 bro.

At this point, Ship 2 should be the only ship.

Amen

@Koroshi-ya said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Aureous said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

man ship 4's market was already screwed but this blows away any hope i have of market stabilization

You meme'd yourself going to ship 4 bro.

At this point, Ship 2 should be the only ship.

Amen

replace ship 2 with ship 1, then Amen.

Anyways @OP That's no hack, just trigger a parallel area spawn in Dio Hyunal zone, enemies are lv 95 which is above lv 91 requirement to drop 15* weapons.

ship 3 really needs to be merged please

Ship merging? Already? Surely not. That would imply ships have small populations and they aren't increasing.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Ship merging? Already? Surely not. That would imply ships have small populations and they aren't increasing.

It won't increase. Not until NGS.

Oh wow this entire thread. Ok so a couple things. I don't even know HOW a Novel could drop in Ult Nab, since I can't find any record of any mob that could drop it being in there. But a couple things.

1. No a Novel weapon being available doesn't invalidate any of the EP5 content, I can only assume that whatever dropped it (probably dark emperappy) is dropping it at a dummy low drop chance, just like how there are 0 of Dio's 15*s on the drop table when those should be re-added into the drop pool too. Novel as of right now would just be a stat stick, not only do we only have the starter S4s, the only way you could get one to give to it is from making an Atlas weapon in the first place. Getting an Ophistia from PD is even better overall since you can at least kit out its S1-3. You still need to run EP5 content to build up the components for your Atlas Ex later, which once an Atlas Ex is out is better than a Novel weapon, and you will still need to run the final UQ of EP5 like 50 times to get your Lightstream stone to make your Lightstream weapon which again is also stronger than your Novel weapon.

2. Even if you did get your Novel stat stick, you will still need to wait until the second part of EP6 to even upgrade it into something good, since we didn't get Liberate keys until we got Etoile, and you will still need to farm up the platinum materials required, which as of right now is a massive hurdle since we're not in the era where 14*s are common yet, yet alone the massive amount of class EXcubes, which I feel like people do not have a good stockpile since we dont have content that drop class cubes yet and people are spending theirs on augment transfer passes.

Like ok sure, if you did get a Novel drop for a class you actually play right now today, you have a better weapon, not even current BiS since Ophistia is BiS atm for the next month? The moment you can get your Atlas Ex on NA, which SEGA is going out of its way to make sure that anyone playing right now will be able to get day 1 on NA it's already invalidated until we get the Liberate upgrade in the new year, and then it will just get quickly powercrept again by the plus potentials for the original 15*s that can be earned in Divide Quests. The purpose of base form Novel weapons was that they are purely filler gear that you were able to farm for, since weapons like Atlas Ex and Lightstream might as well be account limited due to the rarity of the stones needed to make them. Novel was never BiS in JP and its not even BiS here on NA right now.

@Ki-Rin said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

ship 3 really needs to be merged please

What is it with you and this myth? I'm guessing stubbornness with the grass-is-greener belief. Seriously, 1 and 3 are pretty equal. Besides the ever more distant beta content market comparisons are still showing broad parity and I can't imagine why the pretty much matching block populations would have stopped matching in the last couple months. UQs fill in a minute unless there's 5 minutes left in the old and unrewarding ones which is surely a behaviour on all ships and also in both universal ship types.

Ahem.

Horse Bootz summarises the topic pretty well, and we've pretty much run out of discussion to have.

@Horse-Bootz said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Oh wow this entire thread. Ok so a couple things. I don't even know HOW a Novel could drop in Ult Nab, since I can't find any record of any mob that could drop it being in there. But a couple things.

1. No a Novel weapon being available doesn't invalidate any of the EP5 content, I can only assume that whatever dropped it (probably dark emperappy) is dropping it at a dummy low drop chance, just like how there are 0 of Dio's 15*s on the drop table when those should be re-added into the drop pool too. Novel as of right now would just be a stat stick, not only do we only have the starter S4s, the only way you could get one to give to it is from making an Atlas weapon in the first place. Getting an Ophistia from PD is even better overall since you can at least kit out its S1-3. You still need to run EP5 content to build up the components for your Atlas Ex later, which once an Atlas Ex is out is better than a Novel weapon, and you will still need to run the final UQ of EP5 like 50 times to get your Lightstream stone to make your Lightstream weapon which again is also stronger than your Novel weapon.

2. Even if you did get your Novel stat stick, you will still need to wait until the second part of EP6 to even upgrade it into something good, since we didn't get Liberate keys until we got Etoile, and you will still need to farm up the platinum materials required, which as of right now is a massive hurdle since we're not in the era where 14*s are common yet, yet alone the massive amount of class EXcubes, which I feel like people do not have a good stockpile since we dont have content that drop class cubes yet and people are spending theirs on augment transfer passes.

Like ok sure, if you did get a Novel drop for a class you actually play right now today, you have a better weapon, not even current BiS since Ophistia is BiS atm for the next month? The moment you can get your Atlas Ex on NA, which SEGA is going out of its way to make sure that anyone playing right now will be able to get day 1 on NA it's already invalidated until we get the Liberate upgrade in the new year, and then it will just get quickly powercrept again by the plus potentials for the original 15*s that can be earned in Divide Quests. The purpose of base form Novel weapons was that they are purely filler gear that you were able to farm for, since weapons like Atlas Ex and Lightstream might as well be account limited due to the rarity of the stones needed to make them. Novel was never BiS in JP and its not even BiS here on NA right now.

I already have a 999 stack of the plam material, you're slacking. tons of people listing 14* for 5 mil or less, you just have to keep spam refreshing shop as soon as a UQ ends.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Too late now for you I guess but don't do that. Plam mats are currently actually useless and by the time you actually need them we will be in a post UH field and UH Elder era where just one UQ window of UH Elder and Arms will get you more than enough of the mats for the weapons that need them. Literally everything that requires plam mats in the first place also require Diards anyway, and no one is realistically going to get enough of them until 15* weapons are more common drops which is also not really a thing until EP6.

@Horse-Bootz said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Too late now for you I guess but don't do that. Plam mats are currently actually useless and by the time you actually need them we will be in a post UH field and UH Elder era where just one UQ window of UH Elder and Arms will get you more than enough of the mats for the weapons that need them. Literally everything that requires plam mats in the first place also require Diards anyway, and no one is realistically going to get enough of them until 15* weapons are more common drops which is also not really a thing until EP6.

Welp, what can I say except that I like the challenge?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

It won't increase. Not until NGS.

Surely you jest. This is Sega's PSO2 we are talking about.

Hi all. This has been reported to live operations and will be investigated. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Hi all. This has been reported to live operations and will be investigated. Thank you!

If possible, make the RDR rate of the novels be increased please. 😊

@MarshalTobias32 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@GM-Deynger said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

If possible, make the RDR rate of the novels be increased please. 😊

I’m good with this. I main 3 classes and 6 weapon types. I’ll take all I can get.