GMs, is this legit or a hack?

@Miraglyth said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

@Shirokami07 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

If you play a single weapon I guess it's a viable thing to do if you have nothing else to do

Are you talking about Novel farming or the Atlas Ex upgrade route?

I think both are viable depending on your time and interests. I certainly don't think "there's no point in any EP5 content" as your original post says, and if you are talking about that I don't understand why you'd be limited to a single weapon type.

We get 5-7 collection folder slots at a time and a 48-hour cooldown for every sheet that only needs a single item (4-5 buster quests) to be completed so that's more easily repeatable than previous sheets (and the weapons are generally below 300k each at 30-cap from other people doing them already, or barely any more at 35-cap from others getting them as drops!).

Maybe you mean the probably temporary-limited exchange materials like Chronos Eternistone (of which I think we can only get two right now)? If so, perhaps. I expect they'll be renewable at some point in the not too distant future.

for the period of 4 maintenances until it gets blasted away by another weapon which is extremely easier to obtain, which later gets replaced by another weapon in a soon period.

Really struggling to follow you on this one. Do you still mean Atlas Ex will be blasted away by Liberate? Because I'd refer you to everyone else's posts about that comparison, and my own point that it'll be more than four maintenances since you're comparing a mid-late Episode 5 provision with an early Episode 6 Part 2 one.

And even if it was four maintenances, that's still two months. If you want to be under-geared for that long with - in your words - nothing else to do, be my guest I suppose? 🤷

Do you see people getting more than one Atlas in a two month period?

Maybe neets can do it.

Maybe neets can do it.

Firstly, this is a separate point to the topic's premise that the existence of exceedingly rare Novel drops in ultimate and their Episode 6 Part 2 Liberate upgrade will make following the Episode 5 progression pointless.

Secondly and as the majority of my post, I'm somewhat with you on this one considering the Sapphard and Gold material costs. But not entirely; allow me to explain why...

Let's suppose you started when Episode 5 began and wanted two Atlas Ex weapons. Say, the Rifle and Launcher. Since we don't have the Val collection folder yet you'll have been focusing on the Lumiere side and would be looking to repeat the same set of collection folder sheets six times:

• Ivlida Tradil (Rifle)
  • Ivlida Calvin (Launcher)
  • Ivlida Dinares (TMGs)
  • Goblin Bomber Peel (Rifle)
  • Orc Addica (Launcher)

(If you do enough buster quests you could even fit in the other three RNG sheets during the cooldown of these, but let's ignore that for now.)

Six repetitions (and subsequent enhancement) in, here's what you have:

• Ivlida Tradil +35
  • Ivlida Calvin +35
  • Goblin Bomber Peel +35
  • Orc Addica +35
  • Ivlida Dinares x6
  • Nox Steyr x12
  • Nox Crahd x12
  • Nox Chario x6

That covers the Lumiere collection folders, and with the Jutus weapons from RWB4 all of the Lumiere base weapons. It also gives 6 spare Ivlida weapons and 30 spare Nox weapons. You can dismantle all those.

For simplicity, let's suppose none of the Ivlida and three of the Nox dismantle with Great Success. That would mean you have:

• 567 Sapphards
  • 2,484 Silvedest
  • 216 Goldest

You can trade up those Silvedest at Craft Shop 1, so you're up to 464 Goldest already. So now you're looking at needing 432 Sapphard and 535 Goldest for the first Atlas exchange.

The Val collection folders will add a few more repetitions which will provide more of those materials on the way to getting a Val +35, so that'll make up much of the gap. Over the course of the ~50 buster quests needed you'll also get a bunch of Nox drops and a few 13* drops. Ultimately affording these materials for the first Atlas exchange shouldn't be much effort at all.

(Also worth noting, I already had a couple hundred Sapphard and a few Gold materials knocking about, presumably through daily crafting rewards, so there's a small headstart others have probably also enjoyed.)

For the second one, it'll be a bit more work. By this point you'll likely have all the base weapons at +35 and lack materials. Fortunately, 13* weapons are way easier to farm than they used to be. In particular, you can do a round of collection folders entirely for dismantle fodder! Supposing none of the 13* and one of the Nox has a Great Success, that would give 252 Sapphard and 222.3 Goldest (including converted Silvedest) for each collection folder cycle. So do that four times and you're good. So, the 999 number may seem big, but if you work the collection folder well that's little more than a week.

Perhaps the real question is if we'll have another source of Chronos Eternistone to make it possible to get a third Atlas / Atlas Ex and beyond.

Maybe neets can do it.

Firstly, this is a separate point to the topic's premise that the existence of exceedingly rare Novel drops in ultimate and their Episode 6 Part 2 Liberate upgrade will make following the Episode 5 progression pointless.

Secondly and as the majority of my post, I'm somewhat with you on this one considering the Sapphard and Gold material costs. But not entirely; allow me to explain why...

Let's suppose you started when Episode 5 began and wanted two Atlas Ex weapons. Say, the Rifle and Launcher. Since we don't have the Val collection folder yet you'll have been focusing on the Lumiere side and would be looking to repeat the same set of collection folder sheets six times:

• Ivlida Tradil (Rifle)
  • Ivlida Calvin (Launcher)
  • Ivlida Dinares (TMGs)
  • Goblin Bomber Peel (Rifle)
  • Orc Addica (Launcher)

(If you do enough buster quests you could even fit in the other three RNG sheets during the cooldown of these, but let's ignore that for now.)

Six repetitions (and subsequent enhancement) in, here's what you have:

• Ivlida Tradil +35
  • Ivlida Calvin +35
  • Goblin Bomber Peel +35
  • Orc Addica +35
  • Ivlida Dinares x6
  • Nox Steyr x12
  • Nox Crahd x12
  • Nox Chario x6

That covers the Lumiere collection folders, and with the Jutus weapons from RWB4 all of the Lumiere base weapons. It also gives 6 spare Ivlida weapons and 30 spare Nox weapons. You can dismantle all those.

For simplicity, let's suppose none of the Ivlida and three of the Nox dismantle with Great Success. That would mean you have:

• 567 Sapphards
  • 2,484 Silvedest
  • 216 Goldest

You can trade up those Silvedest at Craft Shop 1, so you're up to 464 Goldest already. So now you're looking at needing 432 Sapphard and 535 Goldest for the first Atlas exchange.

The Val collection folders will add a few more repetitions which will provide more of those materials on the way to getting a Val +35, so that'll make up much of the gap. Over the course of the ~50 buster quests needed you'll also get a bunch of Nox drops and a few 13* drops. Ultimately affording these materials for the first Atlas exchange shouldn't be much effort at all.

(Also worth noting, I already had a couple hundred Sapphard and a few Gold materials knocking about, presumably through daily crafting rewards, so there's a small headstart.)

For the second one, it'll be a bit more work. By this point you'll likely have all the base weapons at +35 and lack materials. This means you can do a round of collection folders entirely for dismantle fodder! Supposing none of the 13* and one of the Nox has a Great Success, that would give 252 Sapphard and 222.3 Goldest (including converted Silvedest) for each collection folder cycle. So do that four times and you're good. So, the 999 number may seem big, but if you work the collection folder well that's little more than a week.

Perhaps the real question is if we'll have another source of Chronos Eternistone to make it possible to get a third Atlas / Atlas Ex and beyond.

I got it ready by now: 0fa0b312-5c9c-4e40-95d7-c27d64439ccb-image.png

I got it ready by now

Nice work, especially since Val isn't in collection folder yet. I'm a little behind on the Lumiere side myself, but that's okay. But erm, if you're on top of this why are you thinking this is going to be meaningless effort? Seems like you'll get that to Atlas Ex way before Liberate arrives.

I got it ready by now

Nice work, especially since Val isn't in collection folder yet. I'm a little behind on the Lumiere side myself, but that's okay. But erm, if you're on top of this why are you thinking this is going to be meaningless effort? Seems like you'll get that to Atlas Ex way before Liberate arrives.

I don't see myself getting Lumiere tho. the damn stones might take me a few weeks to get.

@SeriPSO2 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

The thing is, Novel absolutely destroys all EP5 content weapons by a big margin.

No, it doesn't, if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't make such a huge claim.

Novel while it is a decent starter weapon series, is by no means strong enough to outdo all of the EP5 series. It was intended as a filler weapon that replaces Dim series for beginners during the time of its release. While it surpasses early ep5 series that are base/secondary upgrades like Jutus or Schvelle, Novel does not beat the end-game series such as Atlas Ex or Ophistia series for a decent amount of classes because it only have access to s4 ssa and trade off for more atk base/slightly higher dmg%/crit. But EN lacks access to s4 ssa other than from Atlas series. Though the weapon series itself can be decent for classes to utilize, it is not the best nor is it better than endgame series for most class nor does it beat other weapon series by a big margin as you claimed. It's only marginally better than some weapon series.

Entry weapons are intended to be strong enough to compete against past episode contents and their equipment, but it's also weaker than endgame series to make endgame weapon series still usable. If you have a Novel to drop, congrats, but if you are already set to making Atlas Ex Series, it should outdo it if you have the right ssa set up for your Atlas.

I hope you at least look up sources before stating claim for anything tbh.

Novel goes into Liberate and wins.

Why build up for weapons which are already about to be discarded?

Your entire comment thread shows how little you know about the weapon tier and match-ups. Liberate series died the first few months after it was released. I honestly hope you're not just parroting off something you heard and haven't confirmed yourself.

While Liberate is an end-game series, it underperformed for a decent amount of classes because Atlas Ex and Austere (Ophisitia) series were buffed by getting plus potentials. Also, Liberate was only marginally better than base Atlas Ex by a tiny bit before the buffs came for a few classes. So again, if you don't know what you're talking about. Don't claim things you have yet to confirm. The only thing Liberate had an edge over Atlas Ex was access to s5 ssa, so it was good for certain builds and classes but not all.

Also, just an advice for the future, you best should farm for an Atlas Ex because it remains top 5 weapon series for most classes if that gives you an idea of what EP6 finale would be like, and no, Liberate is below that.

Thank you. You've made this thread golden.

@Shirokami07 I guess I'll break it down to you because we already seen from what many of the comments you posted that you know zilch about weapon and progression in general when it comes to end games. Also, so that you can see if Liberate is really a welfare gear you've claimed.

Atlas Ex is intended as your first 15* and will remain so, as there's more than enough contents you can farm out the weapon materials for it. So it is your intended welfare 15* weapon because the Time Stone is given via title(s) and finishing EP5 story epilogue. That's two stones given to you already (more if you're a title collector).

Getting an Atlas is essentially a freebie, especially once EP6 contents rolls around. While Atlas Ex only requires you to farm for Lumiere which should be doable if you put in the time to do EP5 contents that drop it, especially since EN already have BQ with the drop rates fixed and also Felwyrm EQ to help you. On top of the fact that you can even buy/sell the weapon materials to exchange for it.

On the other-hand, Liberate is only obtain from drops and titles accumulation (which is about 1.4k titles total). Then there's the issue of desynthesized materials where it requires 14~15* weapons, Plam-mats which are scarce because EN have no easy method to farm those weapons in abundance.

So...Pray tell, in who's world consider Liberate a welfare gear when it's the most difficult end-game series out there to obtain in-game to start off as it's walled by title farming or drop and on top of the fact that even affixing it is more difficult compared to any of the previous weapon series to even make it as good as Atlas Ex.

I have yet to see you prove any of your claims and statements made other than the side comments.

@Shirokami07 I guess I'll break it down to you because we already seen from what many of the comments you posted that you know zilch about weapon and progression in general when it comes to end games. Also, so that you can see if Liberate is really a welfare gear you've claimed.

Atlas Ex is intended as your first 15* and will remain so, as there's more than enough contents you can farm out the weapon materials for it. So it is your intended welfare 15* weapon because the Time Stone is given via title(s) and finishing EP5 story epilogue. That's two stones given to you already (more if you're a title collector).

Getting an Atlas is essentially a freebie, especially once EP6 contents rolls around. While Atlas Ex only requires you to farm for Lumiere which should be doable if you put in the time to do EP5 contents that drop it, especially since EN already have BQ with the drop rates fixed and also Felwyrm EQ to help you. On top of the fact that you can even buy/sell the weapon materials to exchange for it.

On the other-hand, Liberate is only obtain from drops and titles accumulation (which is about 1.4k titles total). Then there's the issue of desynthesized materials where it requires 14~15* weapons, Plam-mats which are scarce because EN have no easy method to farm those weapons in abundance.

So...Pray tell, in who's world consider Liberate a welfare gear when it's the most difficult end-game series out there to obtain in-game to start off as it's walled by title farming or drop and on top of the fact that even affixing it is more difficult compared to any of the previous weapon series to even make it as good as Atlas Ex.

I have yet to see you prove any of your claims and statements made other than the side comments.

Took me 2 days to get liberate at JP tho.

This game is becoming to complicated!

Took me 2 days to get liberate at JP tho.

And your point is...? You could also get Atlas Ex in the same amount of time or even less as you can just farm/buy the weapon materials too in JP.

Let me know if you can do the same for Liberate because already stated that events/campaigns are outlier due to inconsistency. While Atlas Ex is set in stone and available anytime because of the freebies given.

alt text

There are 4 free atlas stones and all materials can just be bought from the player shop lol.

Then we will most likely get 3 free lightstream stones and 2 free liberate unlockers, assuming titles and mission pass.

But we will have to see.

@Matt said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

There are 4 free atlas stones and all materials can just be bought from the player shop lol.

Then we will most likely get 3 free lightstream stones and 2 free liberate unlockers, assuming titles and mission pass.

But we will have to see.

I know you get the pass and the 600 title (somehow I’m only at 511), where does the 4th one come from?

all materials can just be bought from the player shop lol.

I can't seem to find Cleasis boosters, Schvelle boosters and Chaos Malossistone on the shops.

@Cult said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

But we will have to see.

I know you get the pass and the 600 title (somehow I’m only at 511), where does the 4th one come from?

Late story, its not out yet.

I can't seem to find Cleasis boosters, Schvelle boosters and Chaos Malossistone on the shops.

Double post cuz phone typing sucks but you just... Buy the upgraded versions.