GMs, is this legit or a hack?

EP6 Part 1 top tier weapons dropping from Ultimates? This is Ultimate Naverius.

Is this legit? Or is it one of our hacking friends doing this?

If this is true, there's no point in any EP5 content.

Everyone, back to the ultimate mines.

b092c5ff-cd13-450d-86b6-a4d993eb1af8-image.png

@Shirokami07 said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

EP6 Part 1 top tier weapons dropping from Ultimates? This is Ultimate Naverius.

Is this legit? Or is it one of our hacking friends doing this?

If this is true, there's no point in any EP5 content.

Everyone, back to the ultimate mines.

b092c5ff-cd13-450d-86b6-a4d993eb1af8-image.png

This update has been a complete mess in my opinion the soon to be released 15* weapons are already dropping and despite it being only 1-2 it is still bad.

The thing is, Novel absolutely destroys all EP5 content weapons by a big margin.

Wowww they really gonna slave/nemesis us again?

So... there's basically no point doing the dragon UQ: drops are bad and ultimates can be grinded without limits.

@condor said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

So... there's basically no point doing the dragon UQ: drops are bad and ultimates can be grinded without limits.

Yes, they're basically just hard expedition/exploration missions.

@coldreactive said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

Yes, they're basically just hard expedition/exploration missions.

The problem is that people that spent last few months farming there, like me, probably expected at least another area to break the monotony.

Now if UQ didn't have abysmal drop rates, they could be a valid alternative, but with BiS weapons dropping from ultis, even with lower drop rate they are still way better.

I don't know what to say, I'm kinda disappointed.

What the hell!

man ship 4's market was already screwed but this blows away any hope i have of market stabilization

@Aureous said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

man ship 4's market was already screwed but this blows away any hope i have of market stabilization

You meme'd yourself going to ship 4 bro.

At this point, Ship 2 should be the only ship.

it's my first char and i didn't think a mmo would have segregated marketplaces by ship

Ship 4 is a new ship. And I don't think I've ever seen a multi-server market in a MMO. Not even WoW has it.

yeah i didn't know that ship 4 was so new at the time

It has an absolutely abysmal drop rate, presumably from Dark Emperappy. There's other 15* that should be dropping from Hyunal as well now. But again, absolutely abysmal droprate.

Have fun getting the Novel you actually want in the first place. You can't trade them, there's no series change for the base, only the upgrade which isn't until ep6, and Novel vs other 15* from this episode is not that amazing unless you're playing fighter.

You have a better shot at getting a 14* out of the EP4 urgents than you do getting a novel out of ultimate.

@Theuberclips said in GMs, is this legit or a hack?:

It has an absolutely abysmal drop rate, presumably from Dark Emperappy. There's other 15* that should be dropping from Hyunal as well now. But again, absolutely abysmal droprate.

Have fun getting the Novel you actually want in the first place. You can't trade them, there's no series change for the base, only the upgrade which isn't until ep6, and Novel vs other 15* from this episode is not that amazing unless you're playing fighter.

You have a better shot at getting a 14* out of the EP4 urgents than you do getting a novel out of ultimate.

How do we even exchange stuff for the 15-star weapon? I haven't seen any 15-star weapons in any exchange NPC (Not even Zig.)