Another scratch, another no Cast parts

And it's 8 scratches aka 2 months of no Cast parts.

Talk about getting the middle finger.

Time to whip out the fleshie form hon

what the hell are you talking about, Legendary Heroes has CAST parts

@Jamesmor said in Another scratch, another no Cast parts:

what the hell are you talking about, Legendary Heroes has CAST parts

There has been a total of 8 AC scratches without Cast parts. That's what I'm talking about.

@Shirokami07 and there's being 2 sets of cast parts in the mission pass and that is pretty much each month so why complain they are not coming when you can literally get 2 sets of parts without needing to deal with RNG of the scratch tickets?

@Jamesmor said in Another scratch, another no Cast parts:

@Shirokami07 and there's being 2 sets of cast parts in the mission pass and that is pretty much each month so why complain they are not coming when you can literally get 2 sets of parts without needing to deal with RNG of the scratch tickets?

Humanoids also get 2 sets of humanoid only non cast costumes on mission pass. Cast and humanoids are equal mission pass wise. Your point?

True! He is right!

i'm with OP i want more cool looking robo parts, or at least some of the nice sets i missed out on to return

The mission pass was really good this time at least but I agree with you. I didn’t main a CAST girl from lack of parts even if I like them better. CAST race is such a unique look in an MMO, it’s a shame there isn’t more variety.

Because the decent lack of Cast parts on Ship 4 I've had to send a character to Ship 1 buy the Chevalier set for my female Cast (because it was one of the cheapest sets that didn't make her look stupid and expose too much skin) and head back to Ship 4 to give her the parts. It was a one month process that felt pretty stupid for trying to make my female Cast look decent.

@Laep DISGUSTING!

@NotWhoUThink

I’ve had to do that, too. Ship 4 was a bad choice.

I honestly regret making my first character on ship 4, the market is so barren sometimes and in the rare case its not the market economy makes no absolute sense

@Aureous said in Another scratch, another no Cast parts:

I honestly regret making my first character on ship 4, the market is so barren sometimes and in the rare case its not the market economy makes no absolute sense

"Don't worry the market is new so it'll take some time but it'll get better eventually"-Some guy 2020 probably

But yeah the market is absolutely barren and makes no sense.

I got sick of the absurd prices. 60m for a shirt I can get for 2m on another ship? Hard pass. I started leaving alts on the other ships so I can just buy it twice for account unlock. I obviously can’t do that for CAST parts so I’m waiting until maint again.