Conection to the open beta

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to the open beta. The information about what I need is there:

Will I need an Xbox Live account to play Phantasy Star Online 2 on the Xbox One?

A. Yes, a Microsoft Xbox Live account is required to play on the Xbox One. In addition, XBOX Live Gold is needed to play online.

But It seem I cant connect to the game without an xbox live gold, so that mean I cant play offline?

PSO2 is not an offline game like its predecessors. It's fully online.

PSO2 requires an XBOX Live Gold Subscription and can only be played online with no exceptions. The PC release will truly be free2play, though. The beta doesn't open for another 9 hours, either.

@Ragnawind So I have to wait a few more hours to actually play the game. That's why the servers are down?

@Thequietkilla99 said in Conection to the open beta:

@Ragnawind So I have to wait a few more hours to actually play the game. That's why the servers are down?

yes. The servers are being turned on at 6PM Pacific Time in the US. I made a countdown if anyone wants to use it: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200317T18&p0=224&msg=Phantasy+Star+Online+2+Open+Beta+Launch&font=cursive

Every time I load the game in it sits at the title screen and say for some reason phantasy star online 2 took too long to start

@KEEMxDAxTRUTH did you try uninstalling and reinstalling?