So about Yamato Drops

I'm pretty sure none of the 14 stars for yamato have ever dropped which makes me feel like an oopsy has been made. Especially considering we have been getting like back to back yamatos all week, it might be worth looking into. Mother/Deus/PD/TD4 weapons were stupid having their original release drop rates of 1-2 per week but at least that's some indication they exist. Not a single yamato 14 star (Akatsuki, Cuvelle Windea, Jupiter Tullus) has been seen on global.

It is highly likely that tere is something wrong here... 2 weeks of yamato with pso2 days in some of the days but still none of it drop. Maybe GM can help escalate this for further check & clarification

wait there are yamato drops? I just farm yamato for the Aether fuses to feed my easy Precision / Might / Casting affixing (Easy Pre-35'ed weapon with transferrable 100% Precision / Might / Casting affix for just 20 fuses)

This is why I snip Yamato. The PD triggers in FF drop 15* which I have one of.

@Duymon what item are you trading?

@Zarcht Aether Fuses. For example if I want easy Precision affix Zig trades 20 Fuses for a Valkyrie A30s rifle that is already ground to 35.

I stop running that urgent. Got boring real fast.

@gm will we have official clarification for this? Since we are going to have yamato schedule and we need to know the truth.

They won't admit any mistake. Simply because they sold Triggers for premium currency and they would have to refund them due to false advertising.

Sadly working as intended, the drop rate is obnoxiously bad for anything outside of a boosted event. Look at Fornis for example, before the limited quest...the last event they had any remote chance to drop was gone with the wind/rain and even then, they were rare and the price of them showed that, then with the limited event a month back with a 90%+ boosted drop rate, everybody has them now.

As for UQs, the drop rate has never been especially good - look at Rykos Staff as a prime example, like 2 maybe have dropped on ship01 since Deus Esca UQ first appeared? Same with Lavis Cannon and Eternal Psycho Wand....give up on getting them to drop, not happening - I personally believe all the whines and complaints on the JP server is what gave rise to the fuses and crests so players could actually have a feasible chance at getting fan favorite gear.

Yamato should be able to drop 3 14* weapon at least. And supposedly they should be able to drop others that are not mentioned like akatsuki. Even Other UQ like mother and mining base which can drop 1 of them has at least some records while yamato which has more 14* variety doesnt event have 1 record. With this being the case i think it is highly highly unlikely there is no drop from yamato at all.

But in any case i feel we have the right to know whether it is working as intended or not as it seems that it isn't to make better decision what we need to do.

@Amari-Kigu said in So about Yamato Drops:

Sadly working as intended, the drop rate is obnoxiously bad for anything outside of a boosted event. Look at Fornis for example, before the limited quest...the last event they had any remote chance to drop was gone with the wind/rain and even then, they were rare and the price of them showed that, then with the limited event a month back with a 90%+ boosted drop rate, everybody has them now.

As for UQs, the drop rate has never been especially good - look at Rykos Staff as a prime example, like 2 maybe have dropped on ship01 since Deus Esca UQ first appeared? Same with Lavis Cannon and Eternal Psycho Wand....give up on getting them to drop, not happening - I personally believe all the whines and complaints on the JP server is what gave rise to the fuses and crests so players could actually have a feasible chance at getting fan favorite gear.

No its not working as intended the quest has been around long enough for there to be a few drop.

Not that it matters now