where to get the Red Helios/Kranos Costumes?

I see some people running around with it, and i randomly bought the Kranos Outer piece in Red to collect SG with it. But i don't see them in the AC scratch and i'm wondering what's going on.

Edit: I see that the Male version actually does appear on the AC Scratch ticket, what about female though? i saw someone with the outer helios piece in red yesterday.

no one knows why Helios Dilua red color was cut out of the AC ticket but is possible to change the color of outerwear so that's the reason why you saw someone with Helios Dilua outerwear with red color

I believe the guy in charge of adding those things to the scratch messed up. The whole outfit is in game. It's just that it's not part of the scratch line up.

Every Scratch has been missing color variants for various outfits, likely in an effort to reduce the number of items per Scratch. One of the most egregious ones was the Shining Scratch, where there were some costumes that were only given two out of their six original color variants, and the Sonia Replica Dragon B only got its default color.

I just got the Helios set yesterday, and didn't know the basewear would not change color based on the outerwear color. So the one without a specified color is just always orange. I don't get why they would leave the different colored versions out. At least have the rest of the set automatically match the outerwear color which can actually be set if this is going to happen.

I'm pretty sure it does work this way for some other layering wear sets. So I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't intentional.

@Riesz said in where to get the Red Helios/Kranos Costumes?:

I just got the Helios set yesterday, and didn't know the basewear would not change color based on the outerwear color. So the one without a specified color is just always orange. I don't get why they would leave the different colored versions out. At least have the rest of the set automatically match the outerwear color which can actually be set if this is going to happen.

I'm pretty sure it does work this way for some other layering wear sets. So I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't intentional.

There aren't any basewears that take color from outerwears, far as I know. Basewear color is more complicated than the typical dye-job of outerwears, like if you look at Cuendito Formal [Ba] (from a few scratches ago) it has Snow and Shadow variants, but they're not just white + black, both are a combo of black+white but almost inverted versions of each other (seen on the right side here: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/604366463347720212/773734354769149962/index.png?width=748&height=519 ). So the basewear color variations aren't achieved by just selecting certain areas and painting them a color, like with outerwears.

There are outerwears that take a color from the basewear, though. The color isn't always immediately obvious though, like Varza Ratio: Shadow [Ba] (what I wear) is 99% black+white but it has small yellow accents, and that yellow accent color is what carries over to outerwear. You can't see that color on all outerwear though, but for certain ones it acts like a second automatic dye color next to the main dye color for secondary/accent parts (like I believe it's called Cathedral Formal [Ou], its sashes take the color from your basewear).

Anyway, yeah I also wanted some form of red for the basewear. Too bad red is one of the colors they chose to leave out, despite you know being the color of this set Stratos wears.

herp derp necro, I think I found where the red Helios went

At least on JP, it's being incorporated into the IDOLA scratch since Matoi wears it in there for the Law path.

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20201021/08/

I hope that means we'll get the Idola Scratch eventually, but while that's the case about it being Matoi's Law form variation of the set (which is actually why I wanted it), it's still rather dumb to leave it out just for that reason. Stratos, the trainer for the class associated with that layering wear, literally wears the red one as well, so it seems like a strange choice to leave it out.

And the red version did also come with the original scratch on the JP version as well.