I love this game but I will never be as good as you at it.

Today I hit a brick wall! I can’t get S4:lifesteal on to my other weapon of choice.

Just when I though I was going to have the perfect setup.

I feel like it is bugged!?

@RainGnyu does your weapon of choice have an S4 slot? also S4:Lifesteal is capped at 30 life per hit so nowhere near as good as something like an elder pain.

Pretty sure we can only add S4 on Atlas ex right now?

@Shirokami07 S4s are able to be put on Atlas, Atlas EX, and Novel; however, Novel weapons don't have an S4 SAF like Atlas/Atlas EX.

Really? Ok wasted a lot of money thinking I was doing something wrong! Thank you all?

Can I add the S4 rainbow affix to my weapon? If so how?

I wasted 96 mil not knowing! Where does it say we can’t transfer S4 skill slots to other weapons beside Atlas?

Sega has pissed me off with this missed information! So 😤

@RainGnyu I wonder if his gear as good as mine. I came from ship one. Move to ship too. I consider my self to be best in the game even if I’m not the strongest.

@RainGnyu said in I love this game but I will never be as good as you at it.:

I wasted 96 mil not knowing! Where does it say we can’t transfer S4 skill slots to other weapons beside Atlas?

literally the 2nd page of each weapon shows which S's it can have.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in I love this game but I will never be as good as you at it.:

@RainGnyu said in I love this game but I will never be as good as you at it.:

literally the 2nd page of each weapon shows which S's it can have.

Ok! Now I understand...........now pissed at myself for not realizing it myself!!!!!

@RainGnyu Some affixes are avaiable in multiple slots, like Aggresive Will. This doesnt mean you could get three S1:Aggressive Will and make it into S1, S2 & S3s. You need to drop/buy S1: Aggressive Will, S2: Aggressive Will and S3: Aggressive Will so you can affix in their respective slots.

@OmegaNeo8603 said in I love this game but I will never be as good as you at it.:

@RainGnyu Some affixes are avaiable in multiple slots, like Aggresive Will. This doesnt mean you could get three S1:Aggressive Will and make it into S1, S2 & S3s. You need to drop/buy S1: Aggressive Will, S2: Aggressive Will and S3: Aggressive Will so you can affix in their respective slots.

Oooooo ok I see it now! Crazy!

I love you guys!

So Sega trying to control the power creep! Making sure to keep it a skill base game and not a necessarily a math game. Hmmmm cool!