Afking in Buster Quests

The worst is that since the patch i cant kick leechers from my party when the buster starts, for some reason they blocked the function when the waves start

Had someone joining in a group (to leech more exp), then afk the entire match. We barely won but having an afker really sucks.

@Albedo I run forward with the group to get to the ending as fast as possible, as trying to swing at the enemies is utterly pointless. I don't need you to tell me AFKing is BS and the people who do it suck. I have more than good enough gear, but since the enemies die before i hit them, or i hit them barely once and they all blow up, why bother? If i have a ranged/tech weapon then i can do that too, but it's still pointless as any single person can do the same with an appropriate level weapon.

Leeching? Heh, yeah... You can blame the foolish developers for that.

@Yggranya said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@Albedo I run forward with the group to get to the ending as fast as possible, as trying to swing at the enemies is utterly pointless. I don't need you to tell me AFKing is BS and the people who do it suck. I have more than good enough gear, but since the enemies die before i hit them, or i hit them barely once and they all blow up, why bother? If i have a ranged/tech weapon then i can do that too, but it's still pointless as any single person can do the same with an appropriate level weapon.

Leeching? Heh, yeah... You can blame the foolish developers for that.

All you doing here is bragging! So what you are powerful you the best in game. Is that what you came hear to 👂. I bet you the kind that like talking down to people who have less than you do. Real pro-player don’t say anything nor respond negatively to any particular thing on the forums. This is a community platform base game, just an escape from the real world , more so in times like these. But because we are behind a screen of heart full reflection you what to blend your real life with fantasy?

Uhmm ok. Like I said earlier if you run the hardest difficulty lvl 80 Urgent Quest I can guarantee you the mob wont just die by you just looking at it compare to a lvl 20 normal quest where if you just breathe at them and they blow up. Stop running easy content if you are going to complain about every thing dieing so easy.

@Albedo It's not my fault leveling up is slow and with many classes to level up, it's going to take a while. Would be more enjoyably if they weren't designed so poorly as to make them just another place to get a boost to EXP gain. Don't worry, arguing about it is pointless as most people are more than happy to get that boost. At least i can just ignore EQs, as i simply don't enjoy "playing" a game and watching someone else do all the work while getting rewarded for nothing.

@RainGnyu To be honest, i have no idea where this came from. What are you on about?

@Yggranya said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@Albedo It's not my fault leveling up is slow and with many classes to level up, it's going to take a while. Would be more enjoyably if they weren't designed so poorly as to make them just another place to get a boost to EXP gain. Don't worry, arguing about it is pointless as most people are more than happy to get that boost. At least i can just ignore EQs, as i simply don't enjoy "playing" a game and watching someone else do all the work while getting rewarded for nothing.

in what world is leveling slow with all the bonus keys and stuff they give out?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki It's hard to please them, as much as how they try to criticize them game for their own inevitable issue due to their habits, they haven't provide one "solution" to solve their issues. And one can already assume because it's not a design but player issue here.

So it's normally easier for them to put the blame on the system rather than themselves for stagnating their progression.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Sure, the bonus keys give a boost, as do the EQs. It's still just one level at higher levels, sometimes not even that. Getting all classes to 80 is taking a long time and i'm not saying that is a bad thing, but it's still pretty slow. I would expect that you do some other missions while you wait for those boosts to come about? I know i do, and those don't give much exp even with client orders.

@SeriPSO2 And once again, what the devil are you on about? Unless you mean all the things i have posted don't exist anymore? Or that you simply didn't like my suggestion? Either way, are you going to start hounding my every post now? That would be sad...

I mean I'm just pointing out what I've seen from you so far in threads I have been in. 🤔

Also, I already explained why your suggestion wouldn't work and how it only works for you or others in that other thread. So there isn't a need to beat that dead horse in this one.

On top of the fact that no one is hounding you or wants to, so you it's quite a intriguing thought you have there. This thread has been on my watch list and you happened to have posted in this thread and I'm replying to the most recent comment which happens to be about you and explaining that your posts was a "me" issue and not a general issue.

If you honestly feel offended, I apologize but acting condescending to try to get your point across won't work and help anyone see where you're coming from. Especially when all you've been doing was complaining how others are ruining your in-game experience for being at lower difficulties...which really is questionable. 😕

I’ve only taken forever to level to 80 because I’m leveling four characters at the same time and I started all over again from 76. Leveling is not hard in this game at all. I’ve leveled one to 70 just by doing dailies and nothing else, sure I’ll have to try harder to get to 80 on that alt but everything before 75 is peach pie.

The most toxic I've ever seen people in this game is over that stupid Tri-boost. And like... I get it. It's really nice to have that 40% extra exp and rare drop. But throwing a childish fit over no party or incomplete party or people who don't want to party gets you nowhere, and doesn't make anyone want to party with you more.

You can always pre-make a party if you want it, guaranteed. That's what people did before dungeon finders and auto-matchmaking and it still works fantastic.

And yes, I've had people AFK in BQs too over it. It's just childish. Like they would bring everyone down just to get their way. Screw em.