Afking in Buster Quests

@RainGnyu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Most of the time it’s the veterans JP who have experience love to shout about others lack of experience and gear. Mostly in an attempt to boost their own ego.

completely wrong here I am a JP veteran and I don't bark orders in fact I hate the people that do bark orders.

I still have yet to encounter a kicking in pugs by these toxic party leaders and I always party up where ever possible. Are you guys just really bad at the game, using leech gear and/or using autoword cut in?

@n_n said in Afking in Buster Quests:

I still have yet to encounter a kicking in pugs by these toxic party leaders and I always party up where ever possible. Are you guys just really bad at the game, using leech gear and/or using autoword cut in?

I am none of that sort and I find such a statement to be in bad taste.

I don't care if it's in bad taste. I think you are doing something that gets you kicked as often as you claim and these posts you make are just going to cause others to be unreasonably paranoid about joining PTs.

I don't care if it's in bad taste. I think you are doing something that gets you kicked as often as you claim and these posts you make are just going to cause others to be unreasonably paranoid about joining PTs.

I am doing nothing of the sort unless playing the game is now a bad thing Idk anymore. You should care since it is harassment in a sense. Others can choose to join parties I am not their decision maker but for me it is a bad experience. Besides wouldn't I be banned for such offenses especially on the Japanese server (Where this doesn't happen to me) if I was partaking in such malice?

I posted my gear already and I'm often the major contributor. In Crimson Fellwyrm i'm always the one doing "/toge Charge your sword until stance and then release to break the dragon on the glowing parts." and stuff like that when people don't know what they're doing and just auto attacking with the special sword, etc.

I concur, I will never join a party unless I host the beacon/party myself or it's with my alliance. Too many kicks, therefore most of the time I'll go solo since I don't feel like setting a beacon up or don't want to because I'm going to quickly switch quest after/etc.

I'm curious now. What would be the accepted average gear people should enter these with? I of course advice people to gear up and train as much as they can, with the time and ability they have (because this isn't a job either). So by now I suppose most people should be using a mid tier 13 star at +30 or +35, the stella wall sub units from title counter (at +10) if they don't have something better, and have at least basic knowledge of the class they are playing. If something above this is completely needed for adv BQ, then I'd like to know.

@ZorokiHanuke for grades 1 and 2 it doesnt really matter, its grade 3 and higher when you really should be making an effort to gear up. Especially when grade 3 and above has events called Accidents where all hell breaks loose from the very start and requires a massive burst of damage from everyone to resolve. Worst accidents are when the match starts and a powered up Elder spawns right on top of the towers and you actively cant kill it fast enough because at least 3 players are either afk or not geared enough to damage elder down fast enough to make him leave.

@Rao I don't have noob gear, but I don't know if what I have, which I consider more or less mid tier (+35 13 star and stella wall +10) would be enough to do these, or if I need BiS or close to it. As I said before, I cannot play these too often because of RL and work, so I want to make sure I don't ruin it for others when I can finally play adv.

@ZorokiHanuke no one is asking for you to be top tier end game, the fact that you have a 13* fully upgraded and good units is enough.

Hell a +30 13* is fine, just make an effort.

@Rao Goody. That's what I needed to know.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Afking in Buster Quests:

It just does. And you have to give orders because otherwise people fail, in buster quest that means focusing your attention and splitting people up as necessary to what actually needs doing. You can't win if all 8 people are in the same spot.

For Deus it means /toge GO TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS PHASE. etc.

Good shot callings win games, really.

Especially when there are new levels/bosses when everyone (including me) do not know what's going on lol.

There was one game that took us 40 minutes to beat the dragon. Melee is really not my thing so I was not even picking up that sword. But since my teammates did not know what to do either, I eventually picked up one and figured out I need a charged attack by chance. Would be so helpful if someone is doing the shot calling.

At least the AFK people aren't dying like 4-8 times like I do. Though I do agree that something has to be done. Like kick them after a few minutes of not moving.

@Fiona-Respha said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Fortunately, I haven't met AFK in buster yet, but I met a quitter. Apparently, he got mad with his party only had 2 players while there were still solo players in the MPA. After the battle started, with final word of "idiots." he left from the quest.😧

Happened with me yesterday, i joined this guy pt with just 3 of us, and 1 player refuse to join the pt, then he decided to rage quit the game which forced us to follow...god dam ahole.

@Dark-Falz-Persona And this is the biggest problem I have with parties in this game. Instead of auto changing leader, everyone is forced out.