Afking in Buster Quests

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@GM-Deynger said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@GM-Deynger said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Hi all. I'll bring this up to the team. Thank you!

Thanks for being our voice in the community 🙂

Of course! Also, when you guys report those who AFK on purpose (or even those who are "toxic") you can select "other" and add that it is an "Act of Nuisance." As a reminder, this is what "intentionally not participating" and "hindering the progress of another player" are described as. https://pso2.com/news/server-info/accountmeasures1020 Those who are the target of toxic behavior, if you are not logging on to PSO2 as often due to the malicious actions of others, you may consider these actions to have "hindered your progress."

Would it not be appropriate to use the 'Abandonment' option? If not, then what's Abandonment for?

Oh, forgot that option existed. Yes, but it is additionally powerful to term it to be an in-game act of nuisance.

Thank you GM for clearing it up for us.

In addition, supporting this suggestion may help put a stop to it entirely if AFKers tend to join parties, as it would deprive them of the +40% Party Triboost: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8872/overhaul-party-system-so-it-doesn-t-kick-you-from-a-quest-when-leaving-a-party

@coldreactive FWIW both people I've witnessed as chronic afkers have never joined a party. I guess they don't care about the party system/40% triboost if the effort is still close to zero. On the other hand I think the idea is good for other reasons!

Good to see this guy still isn't banned despite all the reports he gets: 45affbf8-4c01-4258-901c-c34338660090-image.png

@n_n I already reported two player AFK last week that remain planted as pikes on ship 1 during the BQ 😕

Pardon my french but I’m sick to fucking death of this. I just had to report another one! He was hiding behind the tower, we were a party of 6, losing that extra person really hurt us and we almost failed the run.

I’m about ready to quit Buster quests for good, this is ridiculous.

I may be wrong but I think when they hand out punishments, typically they tend to do it in waves most the time.

@DarkstalkerX99 said in Afking in Buster Quests:

I may be wrong but I think when they hand out punishments, typically they tend to do it in waves most the time.

You are correct. They punish in waves since it is more efficient to do it that way.

@Milk said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Pardon my french but I’m sick to fucking death of this. I just had to report another one! He was hiding behind the tower, we were a party of 6, losing that extra person really hurt us and we almost failed the run.

@n_n said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Good to see this guy still isn't banned despite all the reports he gets: 45affbf8-4c01-4258-901c-c34338660090-image.png

I feel your pain! We all do. When you recognize one of these Buster Quest AFK like Jinx017 just report them. Then just before the quest starts leave the match before it begins. Others have started doing this. which has resulted in the AFK left all alone to finish the match by their self. If we can keep repeating this process we can discourage them from doing this. Because once everyone finds out that these specific people AFK in buster Quest they do all leave.

@OldStrongSide said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@Milk said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@n_n said in Afking in Buster Quests:

I feel your pain! We all do. When you recognize one of these Buster Quest AFK like Jinx017 just report them. Then just before the quest starts leave the match before it begins. Others have started doing this. which has resulted in the AFK left all alone to finish the match by their self. If we can keep repeating this process we can discourage them from doing this. Because once everyone finds out that these specific people AFK in buster Quest they do all leave.

Glad that person is not on Ship 2 but I feel bad for everyone that has to put up with them or people similar to them.

@Milk Personally, I no longer try to continue the BQ except during the daily quest because I barely rise my rank being the groups have difficulty understanding the rules either there are one or two AFK in the game.

@Nosekyr

I needed that sweet SG for fresh finds or believe me I wouldn’t have even bothered. I’m sick of picking up slack, we get afkers, people who refuse to pick up crystals(I let that one go) and people that are too confused to help in any way that they just panic without killing anything. It’s just a nightmare. I’m only playing free match and I still get this mess. I try to be a guiding hand and I can heal/buff but I’m overwhelmed with simply bad parties.

Unfortunately none of the AFKers are names I recognize that I can bail on early, all I can do is report and suffer another miserable run with dead weight tied to my ankles. 😞

@Milk I sympathize, for my part I wanted to grind to prepare to make my Atlas Falder Ex in the future but with what happens between the bots in the personnal shop, the afk in the BQ I feel like I’m surrounded by profiteer rather than player it’s sad I find.

We'll probably see a ban wave with the next maintenance. They gave these jerks enough time to show their colors. Now, like the bots there will be a category for Abandonment/Nuisance in BQ.