Afking in Buster Quests

@OldStrongSide I hope your party reported the behavior in game. I jinxed myself and it happen to me in game as well. πŸ˜”

@Albedo Sorry to hear that it happened to you sounds like it's getting to be a frequent thing now. Yes we ended up reporting them. After we did this Jinx from Geek Squad Alliance started private messaging us. Was being super toxic and dropping everything you can think of that was really offencive when it comes to his choice of words. so my Blacklist increased even more with his name on it. So would be wise to start blacklisting them and Reporting them as it happens.

If were on the topic of problem alliances leeching in BQ....Ship 3 has this issue with a particular alliance known as revelations. I'm in really large group of players consisting of 100+ players which is a combination of multiple alliances all on Block 34. One day i was farming BQ with my alliance and a few friends from other members in this group and we stumbled upon a alliance called revelations who made up for 4 of our other partners in grade 3+ buster quests. Essentially their leader hydron as well as a few of their alliance members decided to leech for most of the entire quest only doing anything once the Tower was on its last legs. When i accused one of them of leeching the leader stepped in a said "Nah thats pretty suspec" and then their alliance member finally started to move.

Later on we began seeing the same players from revelations leech during buster quests even from other members in our group/other alliances outside of or group. The common trend seems to be that the alliance leader hydron and his buddies will more often then not leech during grade 3 buster quests and will even attack other players for accusing them.....I highly doubt the entire alliance is like this but the fact people will stoop so low is awful.

Obviously they got mass reported but one of them went as far as telling one of our friends to kill themselves when they were accused....People need to learn its not ok to leech, even more so when you and your alliance buddies all do so and hamper a entire buster quest.

If someone is caught afking in a buster quest does that mean they got Busted?

@ZeeHero9271 said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Technically yes! Lol but with all jokes aside.

AFK farming in Buster Quest, Technically does break terms of service and would qualify as a In-game Acts Of Nuisance. As this individual decided to intentionally hindering the progress of the party and was not participating during the fight. @BlazeLatias Yes, it's to the point that alliances like revelations and Geek Squad that leech off other players in BQ need it to be disciplined for their actions. To purposely make everyone lose the buster quest is a form of grieving shouldn't be tolerated. If these alliances are so bad if they have to come out and do this just to ruin everything for other alliances. Then we need a Report Alliance feature. Both the repetition of these two alliances seem very similar even though one is on ship 3 and the other is on ship 1. There seems to be a possible link between the two of them.

@OldStrongSide said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Technically yes! Lol but with all jokes aside.

AFK farming in Buster Quest, Technically does break terms of service and would qualify as a In-game Acts Of Nuisance. As this individual decided to intentionally hindering the progress of the party and was not participating during the fight. @BlazeLatias Yes, it's to the point that alliances like revelations and Geek Squad that leech off other players in BQ need it to be disciplined for their actions. To purposely make everyone lose the buster quest is a form of grieving shouldn't be tolerated. If these alliances are so bad if they have to come out and do this just to ruin everything for other alliances. Then we need a Report Alliance feature. Both the repetition of these two alliances seem very similar even though one is on ship 3 and the other is on ship 1. There seems to be a possible link between the two of them.

This is horrible. As for Ship 2 I cannot say I have seen such AFKing as an alliance but have seen individuals doing it and it becomes really annoying for me especially in Main Match Advanced where the team need to be together and co-ordinated to an extent. PSO2 is the only game I play where such instances can go both ways for an innocent party with the options being they manage to scrape through or carry otherwise the party needs the help of that player but since they refuse to participate you cannot win. I am glad the GMs have taken notice here and will hopefully take action against these people. πŸ™‚

I see what you did there! lol πŸ˜†

@YagyuChan It is pretty horrible for these players to waste everyone's time by AFK in BQ. It is rare to see an alliance like Geek Squad AFK farming BQ all together. The case is that individuals like Jinx017 are not contributing to the party.

There has been a lot of talk on Skip 1 about this individual being recognized for AFK Buster Quest farming. but now encouraging others to participate in doing it. As there seems to be more cases common in BQ. @GM-Deynger Can you please look into this as everyday there is more and more issues of this happening. Players shouldn't be getting loot for doing absolutely nothing.

IMG_20201020_222015.jpg

in the second photo is someone actually busted for AFK BQ farming. When they were confronted they started to move a little bit kind of like when you see RMT Bots in the lobby area. This Pure play is definitely adding to the problem.

save_26.png

@GM-Deynger Thanks for looking into this. It's infuriating. I've run into two people on Ship 2 who have been afking every single buster quest, causing us to lose more than we would. I've taken to leaving as soon as I see them. Would the team take video evidence of them sitting at the tower the entire game?

I dont even have a chance to see afkers in a buster quest advanced on ship 4. there arent even any parties formed to have afk players here. which ship is the most active for buster quest advanced?

These afkers and just in general leechers are somewhat easy to spot if you check gear while still in the tent because i started leaving the ones when i see like half the players in there with + 0 nox/sigma weapons with like 30 element basically weapons they went to the npc bought, equipped and went straight to buster quest, and some even have 0-1 units.

Meaning they are purely there to leech exp and not to actually contribute. and always be cautious of ones where the porter is started as soon as it's full, it's generally people hoping you won't notice and drag you in when you're sort of stuck.

Also people come up with solution to the problem you think may help the situation!

@Jcho

Oh believe me, they exist. I had to report one that sat his happy little butt down while we were doing all the work, he didn’t even try to hide it. We wait forever for a run and then get stuck with some jerk like that guy, it’s ridiculous.

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@GM-Deynger said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Hi all. I'll bring this up to the team. Thank you!

Thanks for being our voice in the community πŸ™‚

Of course! Also, when you guys report those who AFK on purpose (or even those who are "toxic") you can select "other" and add that it is an "Act of Nuisance." As a reminder, this is what "intentionally not participating" and "hindering the progress of another player" are described as. https://pso2.com/news/server-info/accountmeasures1020 Those who are the target of toxic behavior, if you are not logging on to PSO2 as often due to the malicious actions of others, you may consider these actions to have "hindered your progress."

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Hi all. I'll bring this up to the team. Thank you!

Thanks for being our voice in the community πŸ™‚

Of course! Also, when you guys report those who AFK on purpose (or even those who are "toxic") you can select "other" and add that it is an "Act of Nuisance." As a reminder, this is what "intentionally not participating" and "hindering the progress of another player" are described as. https://pso2.com/news/server-info/accountmeasures1020 Those who are the target of toxic behavior, if you are not logging on to PSO2 as often due to the malicious actions of others, you may consider these actions to have "hindered your progress."

Would it not be appropriate to use the 'Abandonment' option? If not, then what's Abandonment for?