Afking in Buster Quests

@ZorokiHanuke said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@Dark-Falz-Persona And this is the biggest problem I have with parties in this game. Instead of auto changing leader, everyone is forced out.

Yeah..idk why Sega are making this such a problem when It's quite basic things to be done...why forcing other players to quit the game when the leader leave? Make its auto change leader ffs.

Buster quests are getting worst, i swear some people are straigth up showing up with un-upgraded 8 star weapons... i just had a match where we failed the buster ram part twice, because ( and i checked) 6 of the players were using 10 star are below weapons. do not come into grade 3 and above with garbage gear, you are for real providing nothing to others chances of winning.

Hi all. I'll bring this up to the team. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Thanks for being our voice in the community 🙂

@YagyuChan Some of the changes might be coming from the current Buster Quest campaign, luring people totally unprepared for this mode into the field. Still the figure you told (6 players with 10- weapons) is just horrible 😢

@GM-Deynger Thank you always!

hah, so people really do go there with deos.... This is like PSO2's version of the pickle man meme....

I reported someone for this. They were so blatantly leeching that it made me sick. They literally sat down and helped with absolutely nothing! I wish I could have booted them.

The AFK problem still persists, just had one with 2 afkers. Just because its a free match, doesn't mean you can just get free rewards without pitching in.

@Amari-Kigu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

The AFK problem still persists, just had one with 2 afkers. Just because its a free match, doesn't mean you can just get free rewards without pitching in.

you can still lose points if you fail a free match.

Thank you very much!

@Amari-Kigu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Thanks for bringing this up I've been seen this happen a lot more often past few weeks. With twice last night being pretty bad as it was basically just me running it with three other people just AfK.

Just got done trying to do a buster Quest run. A Alliance member from Geek Squad named Jinx was griefing are team by AKF expecting us to do all the work just so he can get the drops. A lot of people were upset by him being AFK can someone please look into this. It has happened on multiple times that's this Alliance has been doing this to other players in the game.

Damn that sucks that this is happening. Luckily it hasn't happen to me yet knock on wood

@Albedo Yeah according to a lot of people on ship 1 most of the people on Geek Squad Alliance and their sister Alliance Geek Squad ink have been responsible for AFK farming in Buster Quest. Technically according to terms of service this would qualify as a In-game Acts Of Nuisance. As this individual decided to intentionally hindering the progress of the party and was not participating during the fight.

Honestly I'm looking forward to when the Solo Deus and Mother trigger comes out so Expert queue can be unlocked. You normally won't find undergeared players in there unless they're leveling a class up.