Afking in Buster Quests

@redBadger22 said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Reports actually do work fyi. I believe in Japan someone manually checks an account after 7 or so reports.

In Battle Arena they don't since the system is not active there due to some logistical limitation not figured out and for the BQ situation you can't really report them if they kicked you since they need to be in your area or they won't show up.

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

It is really sad to me it is happening here since I enjoy this game a lot even on the Japanese version. Over there I will join groups all the time since they don't do this kind of thing while in Global I am afraid to even join groups besides in a rematch UQ which even then I am scared the leader of the group will give me the boot. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I really don't understand why people do this, I would understand kicking someone afking or trolling, other than that is just griefing.

Too bad we are on different ships, you seem to be a nice person I'd gladly party with.

@condor said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

It is really sad to me it is happening here since I enjoy this game a lot even on the Japanese version. Over there I will join groups all the time since they don't do this kind of thing while in Global I am afraid to even join groups besides in a rematch UQ which even then I am scared the leader of the group will give me the boot. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I really don't understand why people do this, I would understand kicking someone afking or trolling, other than that is just griefing.

Too bad we are on different ships, you seem to be a nice person I'd gladly party with.

Likewise ๐Ÿ™‚ I just perform the damage needed but this happens I really hope the GMs and SEGA crack down on this issue so that everyone can choose to party up without that being a problem.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Afking in Buster Quests:

@Amari-Kigu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Seriously, this is getting to become a major issue. Unlike other content where afking is a mild annoyance at best, afking in a buster quest makes it so much harder for other players, especially on advanced+ and not everyone is able to do a static alliance BQ run.

Anyone else had problems with afking in BQs?

Report them for abandonment, those people get banned.

I have average gears and I have yet to get kicked for a single time. Are you under-leveled or your gears need some improvements?

If that is the case, I know this game is complicated, but there are some helpful guides (E.g. YouTuber Anamana!). Also, these are the sites I use to help affixing: https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/ http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/na

@Cakewalk said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Seriously, this is getting to become a major issue. Unlike other content where afking is a mild annoyance at best, afking in a buster quest makes it so much harder for other players, especially on advanced+ and not everyone is able to do a static alliance BQ run.

I have average gears and I have yet to get kicked for a single time. Are you under-leveled or your gears need some improvements?

If that is the case, I know this game is complicated, but there are some helpful guides (E.g. YouTuber Anamana!). Also, these are the sites I use to help affixing: https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/ http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/na

It just happens.

8f850e0f-9ee8-4ffc-a4cf-d80c0fb81702-image.png

I have better gear than most people, this si my leveling class but my bouncer is decked out with 14* as well, I'm often doing the highest DPS and barking out the orders on how to beat X/what mechanics to avoid/etc. And yet people will still kick.

I'm still on grade 2 because real life time constrains that allow me only to mostly type stuff here and run, but not enough time to actually sit and play. But, how bad does grade 3 get to have people kicking? My gear is pretty low end...

It just happens.

I have better gear than most people, this si my leveling class but my bouncer is decked out with 14* as well, I'm often doing the highest DPS and barking out the orders on how to beat X/what mechanics to avoid/etc. And yet people will still kick.

That's definately better than most of the people. Hmm you might be really unlucky then.

Speaking of unlucky, my buster runs were so smooth for the past few days, but today I've encountered all weird people, one guy started an advance run at 5/8...

It just happens.

That's definately better than most of the people. Hmm you might be really unlucky then.

Speaking of unlucky, my buster runs were so smooth for the past few days, but today I've encountered all weird people, one guy started an advance run at 5/8...

My gear is mid tier to near top tier and yet I am still met with such toxic behaviours.

It just happens.

BQs are scaled for # of people, you can do them with just 4.

barking out the orders

Maybe this is the problem.

I have yet to experience this and all I do is PUG. Do your job, don't suck, no worries. Unless you run into an absolute troll, I fail to see how people experience this regularly.

It just does. And you have to give orders because otherwise people fail, in buster quest that means focusing your attention and splitting people up as necessary to what actually needs doing. You can't win if all 8 people are in the same spot.

For Deus it means /toge GO TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS PHASE. etc.

@Furious said in Afking in Buster Quests:

barking out the orders

Maybe this is the problem.

I have yet to experience this and all I do is PUG. Do your job, don't suck, no worries. Unless you run into an absolute troll, I fail to see how people experience this regularly.

How do you know when you are effective? You know some people love blaming Others for their own short comings.

Most of the time itโ€™s the veterans JP who have experience love to shout about others lack of experience and gear. Mostly in an attempt to boost their own ego.

@RainGnyu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Most of the time itโ€™s the veterans JP who have experience love to shout about others lack of experience and gear. Mostly in an attempt to boost their own ego.

No, it's typically the unaffixed, crap tier 13* user whose barking orders.

havent seen afk's but i have seen a LOT of people coming into grade 3 BQ and grade 3 ADV with 10 star weapons that arent even upgraded, walking into it with units that arent even 8 stars and just making the fight harder then it needs to be.