Afking in Buster Quests

Seriously, this is getting to become a major issue. Unlike other content where afking is a mild annoyance at best, afking in a buster quest makes it so much harder for other players, especially on advanced+ and not everyone is able to do a static alliance BQ run.

Anyone else had problems with afking in BQs?

Report it

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/accountmeasures0925

or โ€œrepeatedly and intentionally not participating during fights,โ€ you are in violation of the Terms of Use and will be subject to the permanent suspension of your account.

@Amari-Kigu said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Seriously, this is getting to become a major issue. Unlike other content where afking is a mild annoyance at best, afking in a buster quest makes it so much harder for other players, especially on advanced+ and not everyone is able to do a static alliance BQ run.

I have the issue of people saying what to do and getting toxic about it despite doing what they said. Sometimes I wish I can mute the general chat in the game cause it is annoying to see people complaining despite doing what they said anyways. Same as PVP battle arena tbh.

Fortunately, I haven't met AFK in buster yet, but I met a quitter. Apparently, he got mad with his party only had 2 players while there were still solo players in the MPA. After the battle started, with final word of "idiots." he left from the quest.๐Ÿ˜ง

@Fiona-Respha Guess some people treasure that full party triboost thing. ๐Ÿ™‚

With the now available Techter's level 85 skill there is another reason for people getting annoyed at others not parting up

Seriously, I do hate people purposely not joining in a party (if you check their gear they tend to have end game gears). They ruined the opportunity of actually having a teammate willing to join the group.

@Cakewalk said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Seriously, I do hate people purposely not joining in a party (if you check their gear they tend to have end game gears). They ruined the opportunity of actually having a teammate willing to join the group.

While I can understand the frustration you feel towards this you must also understand the other sides point of view which happens to be mine which is I don't wanna join groups since I am afraid I will be kicked out by the leader and I prefer to be alone since the 40% Triboost is negligible to me at best at the price of my guaranteed stay in the BQ.

@YagyuChan said in Afking in Buster Quests:

While I can understand the frustration you feel towards this you must also understand the other sides point of view which happens to be mine which is I don't wanna join groups since I am afraid I will be kicked out by the leader and I prefer to be alone since the 40% Triboost is negligible to me at best at the price of my guaranteed stay in the BQ.

I agree and thatโ€™s the reason for alliance/guilds. People you can trust!

Report them for abandonment, those people get banned.

I am afraid I will be kicked out by the leader

Is that a thing already? They just released BQ ๐Ÿ˜“

Yes, I have the same issue. I too have been kicked, after the third time, I either lead my own group or join NOBODY except my alliance/friends. 40% is weak compared to all my other boosts I have on

@condor said in Afking in Buster Quests:

I am afraid I will be kicked out by the leader

Is that a thing already? They just released BQ ๐Ÿ˜“

It is really sad to me it is happening here since I enjoy this game a lot even on the Japanese version. Over there I will join groups all the time since they don't do this kind of thing while in Global I am afraid to even join groups besides in a rematch UQ which even then I am scared the leader of the group will give me the boot. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Afking in Buster Quests:

Report them for abandonment, those people get banned.

I really wish they would allow reports in battle arena too since I have seen a lot of people feed the enemy team or just give up at spawn and I would really like to get these people reported to SEGA so they can be sanctioned properly for this.

Reports actually do work fyi. I believe in Japan someone manually checks an account after 7 or so reports.