My symbolarts don't show in the lobby

Just pure white. How do I fix this?

Your symbol arts can be deleted if they are lewd/inappropriate/offensive. Those will show up blank in the lobby to you and everyone, this occurs if someone blocks it and the SA is investigated. Delete that SA and use appropriate ones.

Please tell me they aren't what I think they are lol

@Akakomuma said in My symbolarts don't show in the lobby:

Just pure white. How do I fix this?

Lol......cheeseburger!

wow hmm what a mystery

"Protests" against height limit and is into those kind of SAs... hmm...

@n_n said in My symbolarts don't show in the lobby:

"Protests" against height limit and is into those kind of SAs... hmm...

Height limit is unneccessary and I am 145cm IRL. Adult Only content has no place in this game and should be blanket banned as this game is rated M only, not Adult (sexual content). Showing skin and stuff is fine, but the lewd SA's people do are out of the question!

There should never be censorship when it's the game developer's intended design (censoring height is absolutely dumb).

This is just a glitch that happens sometimes, you just have to log back into your character (by returning to the ship selection menu) and it should show up again. I've had times where every single symbol art in my history was not visible because of this glitch.

I don't have lewd symbolarts lol

alt text

alt text

Have you ever had lewd art?

@RainGnyu said in My symbolarts don't show in the lobby:

alt text

Nope. Never been banned either.

But someone told me the fix. It's cause I had alliance icons on. When I turned it off I could see the artwork again.

@RainGnyu said in My symbolarts don't show in the lobby:

alt text

Nope. Never been banned either.

But someone told me the fix. It's cause I had alliance icons on. When I turned it off I could see the artwork again.

there's likely a maximum number of custom symbols to appear on screen then at once so that your connection isn't overloaded/some other engine-related issue that may also be why you're only allowed 4 symbol art mats/4 symbol art projections in personal quarters.

Alliance Symbols are no different than Symbol arts in this regard so eh... that explains it.

I had that bug when I played mostly on the Windows Store version and it suddenly stopped on the Steam version