Pc Version, anyone?

@oNazri said in Pc Version, anyone?:

@PhantomJmoney75 It is Crossplay and Cross-Save confirmed. It's all linked to your MS account.

https://www.mmorpg.com/phantasy-star-online-2/news/phantasy-star-online-2-is-headed-to-pc-and-xbox-one-in-2020-1000052769

But yeah have a great time knowing your content will be saved!!

❤ we in there!

I'm an xboxer going PC after having 5 xbox one X's die playing COD's. Luckily i still have an S but I'm going to be playing PC. Hoping for cross-play so i can play with xbox bro from my pc

Anyone Know if it will be 144hz on PC?

I plan to solely play the PC version(s), so I have to wait a month at least.

It's been a long time coming. I haven't played JP version in a while so I can't wait to get back into it in a few months.

How was everyone already playing JP verison?

I will play on Xbox One of my brother for the beta, but I will play it when its release on PC. ^^

@Sir-Pickles-117 yes there<s a few guys here that already played on jap with vpn

Yes! PC WHENNNN

My husband and I played the JP version a while ago and we've been waiting for an NA release. Tbh I can't wait to actually be able to play it and actually be able to invest time into it w/o a vpn or having to bother with an english patch.

Same here. Waiting for it.

@Sir-Pickles-117 something something arks layer

Waiting for the PC version to come out so i can play and try it out. Been playing the Jp server since 2014. I like the Jp more because you can play with people from all over the globe. Which is what it should be.

@ChainLis Lets hope they merge the servers into a single global server in the future if the game continues to thrive. If not then fingers crossed for PSO3 global when ever that releases if it does.

What uppp, Caiterz & Annalise from 360 PSU here!

Ill be trying it out at least for sure on PC :3

@AnonMarc said in Pc Version, anyone?:

@ChainLis Lets hope they merge the servers into a single global server in the future if the game continues to thrive. If not then fingers crossed for PSO3 global when ever that releases if it does.

It would have to be spread into data-centers like FFXIV. NA users in the east coast wouldn't be happy with having to connect to servers physically located in Japan.