Pc Version, anyone?

Gretings folks, anyone waiting for the Pc version? Just asking, cuz I'm not buying an xbox in order to try the beta. 🙂

On the same boat. Hoping some more info comes when this close beta ends.

@AnonMarc Yes indeed, some of my friends are trying it on their xbox but you know, as long as you dont have a X version, you can't go 4k or higher than 60hz/60fps. That's my point here, what's the point of an Xbox Beta when the game was designed for Pc in Japan ;-;

@RainbowDash-699 The beta is mainly to test out the xbox port and do some server stress test. First time running on an xbox need to squash all them possible bugs. PC in the other hand has a pretty stable build same goes for PS4, PSVita.

But hey full release still on track for spring just like xbox 🙂

Build, you mean ps4 has his own version in jp, but not coming to Na? As for xbox, not a bad idea tho since the Pc MasterBuild might be as strong as the ones in Japan haha

@RainbowDash-699 Yup PS4 has PSO2 in JP and should be coming to NA sometime later ( maybe to nintendo switch also). xD

aight haha I might turn on my notif on Ps4 threads since mine is sleeping for a while haha thanks bud

I'm going to experience the beta on my Xbox One S, and then return it afterwards. I am also waiting for the PC version.

@yumiyime said in Pc Version, anyone?:

I'm going to experience the beta on my Xbox One S, and then return it afterwards. I am also waiting for the PC version.

That's a pro player move right there ^^^^^^^^^

some stuff came up (literally, it was gross) and we had to shift the money we had saved for an xbox one to repairing our bathroom 😒 help me NA PC version, you're my only hope.. ε>

Im on the same boat... I had planned to get an Xbox One since December but plans fell through in the end. Hopefully they'll announce more info on the PC version after the Closed Beta.

It's gonna be painful not being in the beta, but I've waited like 10 years already, I can wait a few more months 🙂

@Louie6241 said in Pc Version, anyone?:

It's gonna be painful not being in the beta, but I've waited like 10 years already, I can wait a few more months 🙂

Hopefully not too long but here's to hoping! 👍

Luckily I have an Xbox from years ago, so I'll be plugging my mouse & keyboard in and praying that everything works the same. Really hoping the open beta is for all three platforms and that progress carries over so I can hop on PC when it's available tho!

@PhantomJmoney75 It is Crossplay and Cross-Save confirmed. It's all linked to your MS account.

https://www.mmorpg.com/phantasy-star-online-2/news/phantasy-star-online-2-is-headed-to-pc-and-xbox-one-in-2020-1000052769

But yeah have a great time knowing your content will be saved!!