Please Promote Buster Quests

Aren't these supposed to be the main game mode of Episode 5 at this stage? It sure doesn't feel like it. It feels like a sideshow as much as Rideroid does, with only the Ep 5 story letting you know they exist and zero support outside of that. While I know we get a field later too, this is endgame content at this time. It really should have more promotion given to it so people know 'hey, this is the main content for this episode.'

• Put Buster Quests under Recommended Quests front and center.
  • Have an optional (non-boost) daily order to do a Buster Quest.
  • Give some Client Orders to Hans, Lavere, Cressida and Franca that revolve around Supernaturals and Buster Quests; as far as I've seen, only Hans has one order related to Episode 5 at all!

Some minor changes like that can make episode 5 feel, at least a little bit less barebones. And it would also naturally drive newer players to the current endgame.

Fwiw, there's a buster quest campaign going on starting on the 7th, so that might help push some people towards it.

there's a buster quest campaign, and buster quest UQ coming in 2 weeks and also... They already give the best rewards in the game right now just playing them, All materials to make Lumiere and straight 14* drops like Elder Pain Omega (BIS sword right now)

There is actually a buster quest daily client order. (i think it shares a rotation with urgent and ultimate quests)

@RikaPSO You are right. It is in rotation with Urgent/Ultimate.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

there's a buster quest campaign, and buster quest UQ coming in 2 weeks and also... They already give the best rewards in the game right now just playing them, All materials to make Lumiere and straight 14* drops like Elder Pain Omega (BIS sword right now)

It's not about the rewards. Like I said above, this is Episode 5's main content. It really shouldn't be buried under three submenus at the quest counter and have so little Client Order support; that's all this really is about, the most minor of QoL possible. It is, however, nice to know they plan to do more with it even after Enchanted Forest drops.

@RikaPSO said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

There is actually a buster quest daily client order. (i think it shares a rotation with urgent and ultimate quests)

Well, that is nice to know. I didn't see it several days in a row so I thought there wasn't one.

@_Flux_ said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

It's not about the rewards. Like I said above, this is Episode 5's main content. It really shouldn't be buried under three submenus at the quest counter and have so little Client Order support; that's all this really is about, the most minor of QoL possible. It is, however, nice to know they plan to do more with it even after Enchanted Forest drops.

@RikaPSO said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

Well, that is nice to know. I didn't see it several days in a row so I thought there wasn't one.

I don't want the order of stuff moved. Turn Summary View on and you can easily access buster quests with 1 click. I never like to lose easy access to recommendeds/expeditions, I personally think Limited Time quests should be 3rd slot too.

I'll have to look into Summary View. I didn't even know something like that existed.

But I wouldn't want to disrupt the normal flow too much either way; when I wrote this, I figured they'd just be a fourth quest option under or before Bonus Quests (whichever would be less intrusive). If Castrum Demonica Battle is the only Buster Quest we get, it can even go as a fourth quest under Recommended I figure.

@_Flux_ said in Please Promote Buster Quests:

I'll have to look into Summary View. I didn't even know something like that existed.

But I wouldn't want to disrupt the normal flow too much either way; when I wrote this, I figured they'd just be a fourth quest option under or before Bonus Quests (whichever would be less intrusive). If Castrum Demonica Battle is the only Buster Quest we get, it can even go as a fourth quest under Recommended I figure.

Fourth under recommended is already a thing that will be added later and one of them will be a buster quest with better loot as part of its rotation.

520acc9c-f447-4187-bb35-b41409a761c3-image.png

This is what Summary View looks like, you can turn it on in options here->13debc88-0f8f-4caf-8fa1-99dd7811ef55-image.png

This way nothing is ever buried.