When are summoners going to get access to all the parfaits?

Valid question ~ we're missing a significant amount of important sweets, like Spicy Parfaits etc.

You know what October is known for? Halloween and Sweets. Halloween Event coming on October 14th! This is the optimal time to release new sweets.

Hopefully, I need some spice in my life 😛 JP server had a summoner collection and I hope NA servers gets some summoner love, at the moment they don't even have access to most 14* pets, even then the ones that drop are super rare.

@Amari-Kigu said in When are summoners going to get access to all the parfaits?:

Valid question ~ we're missing a significant amount of important sweets, like Spicy Parfaits etc.

Exquisite spicy parfait drops from ulti amduskia, exquisite satisfying parfait from naverius, both since 75->80 patch.

I did some runs of the new extreme madness & phantasms since, according to this https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?独極訓練:狂想と幻創, it should drop super megaton parfait but I got nothing useful with/without RDR boost, with or without perfect runs (all stage orders fulfilled) so I gave up.

I think their drop rate is really low, but I have to say that I don't play only summoner and I never got a summoner related drop using any other class.

Side note: I never got a support roll outside titles/pietro gifts and people are selling them for 8m/up farming them with the usual method: I think SEGA should address that too.