If We Could Choose What Game Would Be In The Next Crossover, What Would It Be?

For me I think I'll choose the games Warframe and Destiny for Phantasy Star to crossover because they're both about space MMOs and while I haven't played Destiny, I believe that Warframe's melee combat would perfectly fit in this game's world.

What would you choose to crossover with PSO2?

Destiny 2, almost thematically identical but it's western style and an FPS vs Anime and a JRPG.

Hatoful Boyfriend collab.

Or Untitled Goose Game crossover.

lost Odyssey, maybe fallout, hope they do something for ff7R when it makes its way to the xbox

Skies of Arcadia. An RPG, and SEGA Property. Also Valkyria Chronicles.

I'll be quite upset if we don't get a Halo Infinite collab.

I'm not posting any of my ideas until all of the JP content is brought over. That way, they can't justify not bringing over JP content by saying "well, at least we gave you content that JP doesn't have".

@Zerox9434 sadly we will probably not be getting all of the JP content, due to licensing rights, tho we can always keep our fingers crossed

Lemme get dat Bayonetta collab (assuming there isn't one already)

I really want the FairyTail colab

I spoke too soon when it came to my post:

alt text

Valkyrie Chronicles. Japanese version, obviously.

@coldreactive wow would you look at the size her... straps connecting the sleeves of her shirt to the torso.

@Rantious said in If We Could Choose What Game Would Be In The Next Crossover, What Would It Be?:

@coldreactive wow would you look at the size her... straps connecting the sleeves of her shirt to the torso.

I'm more worried about how her breast pockets work, and if it's safe to store anything in them without them being bent or otherwise.

@coldreactive Yes... bent pockets